Updated Pigmo Pad Pics

Soldato
a lot of hard work you've put in there and well worth the effort, it looks very nice.
Someone has got that designer eye.

Nice to see the updated photo's. I was wondering what was happening and if it was finished. wb :)

Soldato
TV is fully wall mounted now :)
Can aim it at the sofa or more across the room if we need to.

P1000381.jpg
Heh, I put that exact same light in my lounge when I redecorated 2 years, also repainted two tone brown, and had large slat rosewood blinds put in....hmm, how far away do you live? ;)
Looks nice though, very nice.

Soldato
OP
Firstly, welcome back; it's great to see/hear from you both. :)

Lovely job; I hope that you find much happiness there.

How's the fitness campaign doing Sinead? (I hope that question is not too undiplomatic) :p

Awww singist... I've really missed you !

If you mean am I still a fat biffa :D .. Not quite so much.

I keep getting setback with injuries and house stuff... had a car crash last Sept ( silly boy in a corsa took a liking to Barney's backside ! ) which put me out of the gym until about Feb this year. March we started on the house which took about 3 months.

Then I pulled a chest muscle so was back out of the gym for another 2 months. Got back into it August time but I'm currently nursing a neck injury :/

ARGHHH !!!! :mad:

I have made improvements though, I'm back down to a size 8, I'm really pleased with my upper body.

Lost some weight off my face and have some cheekbones again, shoulders and arms have some nice shape to them and I have some muscle definition in my back. My boobies haven't shrunk ( \o/ )

Still holding fat on my lower back, hips, butt & thighs but as soon as my neck is better I'll be back in the gym ... .again ! :p

Thank you for asking :)

Caporegime
Awww singist... I've really missed you !

If you mean am I still a fat biffa :D .. Not quite so much.

I keep getting setback with injuries and house stuff... had a car crash last Sept ( silly boy in a corsa took a liking to Barney's backside ! ) which put me out of the gym until about Feb this year. March we started on the house which took about 3 months.

Then I pulled a chest muscle so was back out of the gym for another 2 months. Got back into it August time but I'm currently nursing a neck injury :/

ARGHHH !!!! :mad:

I have made improvements though, I'm back down to a size 8, I'm really pleased with my upper body.

Lost some weight off my face and have some cheekbones again, shoulders and arms have some nice shape to them and I have some muscle definition in my back. My boobies haven't shrunk ( \o/ )

Still holding fat on my lower back, hips, butt & thighs but as soon as my neck is better I'll be back in the gym ... .again ! :p

Thank you for asking :)

TTIUWP :D :p ;)

Soldato
Great to hear that you and Desmo are happy and that you are still trying to remodel your body carriad. ;)

I remember when you were not so happy (waaaaaay back) and wish that people would count their blessings regarding their lives.

It is SO nice to hear that you and Desmo are healthy and happy and moving forward in a positive manner.

Life is SO short ..... if only others would realise that... ****! tipsy again! ....sorry about the ramble xxx ..... yeah! pass it on if you must. ;)

And I know that you really don't remember me ;) but I had a brief ego boost, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom