OcUK Dieters Progress Thread

Associate
Yea I feel a hell of a lot slimmer but... I'm still fat :p I reckon I've got 3 to 4, perhaps even 5 months till I hit 170.. then I'll really be slim :eek:

Associate
The vast majority of the weightloss has been achieved by using the no carb, high fat, high protein diet. I did have a tailored diet of 40% Carbs, 40% protein and 20% fat but I found it nowhere near as effective as zero Carbs.

Edit: Should also mention that for the first 50-60lb I did no exercise at all, but now I'm doing cardio everyday and weight training 3 times a week.

Permabanned
Rosbif said:
Where did everyone go? :eek:

rosbif-301106.JPG

Look at the main people in this thread, they all got suspended.

:mad:

Soldato
Ooo, dieting thread.

Been a diet for about now for about 2 months, doing okay so far. Was pushing 22 stone (although I'm 6'5" tall, so it spreads out well :p), down to just under 20st now. But it's annoying on some weeks when you look at the scale and it's gone up a few pounds when you've not had anything "bad" to eat :(

Exercise wise, I've got an exercise bike at home, so I tend to do about 45 mins to 1 hour a day on it and watching Friends on TV at the same time so it passes fast :) Also run and down the stairs about 10 times and some press ups.

Soldato
Quick update from moi.

It's been a while but I'm not so much of a fat biffa :D

I keep getting setback with injuries and house stuff... had a car crash last Sept ( silly boy in a corsa took a liking to Barney's backside ! ) which put me out of the gym until about Feb this year. March we started on the house which took about 3 months.

Then I pulled a chest muscle so was back out of the gym for another 2 months. Got back into it August time but I'm currently nursing a neck injury :/

I have made improvements though, I'm back down to a size 8, I'm really pleased with my upper body.

Lost some weight off my face and have some cheekbones again, shoulders and arms have some nice shape to them and I have some muscle definition in my back. My boobies haven't shrunk too much ( \o/ )

Still holding fat on my lower back, hips, butt & thighs but as soon as my neck is better I'll be back in the gym ... .again !

My routine, when I can do it, is as follows :

Monday - weights split 1
Tues - 3 mile powerwalk/jog
Wed - 1 hour body pump class
Thurs - 3 mile powerwalk/jog
Fri - weights split 2
Sat - rest
Sun - 3 mile powerwalk/jog

Diet is pretty clean, drink a protein shake after the weights splits which are below :

Gym1.jpg

Gym2-1.jpg

Pics taken a few weeks ago ( yes I know I need a tan ! )

Progress3.jpg

Progress2.jpg

Progress.jpg

Back-close-up.jpg

Godfather
Godfather
I started my regime 6 weeks ago. Not really a diet, but good healthy food, more exercise and less vino. Much less ;)

I'm 6ft7in and used to way 19st6lb. I'm now 17st12lb. Target 17st :)

Man of Honour
Less vino?! Mark... are you sure you're feeling ok?! :D

I'm not really dieting, but my exercise regime has increased and I'm trying to keep a decent shape but not get too big. It's a full time job this fitness stuff - it's hard to cut down all the naughty foods and so on.... But at 14 and a half stone at 6'1" I'm pretty happy with that.

Caporegime
Firstly Piggymon, I agree with Takhisis, you were never in the "fat Biffa" league.
Personally I think you look great as you are now and you should not strive too hard to loose too much more, just keep on top of where you are and feel good in yourself.

Well done though and welcome back, again. :)

I have not posted in this thread before so will start now.
I am in the middle of trying to loose three stone, going from 16.5 hopefully down to around 13 - 13.5.
I am 5'11" and it is all around the middle which is proving hard to get rid of. Have been after loosing weight for around six months now and have reached a bit of a plateau.
I hate gym work so am just doing plenty of runs and two hours of rowing twice a week and when work permits around three to four hours of swimming a week.
Will probably have to bite the bullet and go to the gym to try and help shift all this beer belly.

Back
Top Bottom