Who hear has met a partner online?

Soldato
Just wondering how many people here have met a current or ex partner online? By partner I mean someone that you've had an actual in person relationship with as opposed to someone you've chatted to on MSN that you might meet one day :D

Also how did you meet? Was it via a forum, chat room etc?

EDIT- obviously I meant here in the title... er..... the interweb messed it up :o

Last edited:

Vix

Vix

Associate
Via this hyah forum :)

Common meeting place, this :D

Phil and I met through the OcUK Leeds meets - most of them were held at my house and a good group of mates formed at one point.

We were mates for a few years and then things went messy up North for me, I realised I wanted more than friendship from Phil and I moved to the delights of Norfolk to be with him. Awww.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Hmm...I have a couple of friends that I talk to regularly that I've only met on the internet, a lass who's just started uni now (both share a poi interest), a fellow proper gooner, and somebody from these very own forums (share music interests). I don't think I'm really going to hook up to any of them in all honesty.

Caporegime
Met mine on another site and have been together for almost 3 yrs now:eek::p. Still trying to summon up the courage to marry her:p, surprisingly shes still with me albeit thousands of miles away in NYC. But i must be doing something right as we are still together.

Soldato
iCraig and I have been together for a couple of weeks now. He comes across as being a really nice guy on here, but he's really moody and beats me whenever he gets the chance. I don't think it will last much longer. :(

Soldato
iCraig and I have been together for a couple of weeks now. He comes across as being a really nice guy on here, but he's really moody and beats me whenever he gets the chance. I don't think it will last much longer. :(
:eek:

The move's OFF Craig. You cheating hussey.

:'(

Back
Top Bottom