Welcome back 2blue4u

Soldato
Wow welcome back Feek & 2blue. Has been a long long time. Not around here as much as I used to be but would be good to catch up again. Also you should get back in the sports forum blue...has been missing something ;)

Soldato
MYB, I want to apologise for any upset caused by our falling out.

You are another founding father of the mighty OcUK forums and you have been missed. If you are reading this you are free to post here should you choose to.

oh my god the prophecy is true! Hope he does come back, what a legend.:)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

One simple phrase - life's too short.

Mistakes have been made. It's time to make ammends.

MYB will be welcomed too, should he wish to post here again. We've sent out a search party to find him, but none of the party speaks Welsh, so they have no idea where they are :confused:

Perhaps I could lend my services? :)

Welcome back 2blue4u.

Associate
One simple phrase - life's too short.

Mistakes have been made. It's time to make ammends.

MYB will be welcomed too, should he wish to post here again. We've sent out a search party to find him, but none of the party speaks Welsh, so they have no idea where they are :confused:

I can give him a nudge. Ill point him in this direction. MYB is a ledge':p:D
Edit: Seems someone has done it already! :D

Oh where is the man him self true king of the SETI forum... Fixxxer!!! :D

Welcome back blue! Good to see you back!

R

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Welcome back John - I'm sure I still owe you a pint from a Swansea do of years ago....

Still got the Ford?
Hiya :) Nah - traded that in. I've now got an S Type (LPG'ed) and a Mini Cooper. Talk about extremes. I'll probably be selling the S soon. We can't justify three cars between the two of us - and 'er indoors doesn't want to commute to work in the Jag - prefering her Peugeot shopping trolley instead. It will be sad to see the Jag go.

Are you still buying £200 motors? And paying too much :p ;)

Welcome back Bluey, just as Chelsea have hit a few problems as well.;)
I was in West London that day. Popped in and offered my services. They gave the job to someone with less experience. :rolleyes:

It's who you know not what you know.

Associate
The disadvantages of being a new member - threads like these have no meaning. lol

Welcome back 2blue4u, judging by this thread you were a real asset to this place so it shall be a pleasure getting to know you.

Back
Top Bottom