Welcome back 2blue4u

Man of Honour
[TW]Fox;10270067 said:
Proper Mini Cooper or one of those old Austin relics? :D

lol - it's about 3 months old. And I doubt if you would say it's a 'proper' cooper as it is an automatic. Flappy paddles are fun though :D

Man of Honour
I have never met him or seen him post but reading about him here, he does seem to be a founding building block for the forums.

I see a lot of hate and confrontation on a regular basis and to see this warming of relations on all sides is heartwarming and a refreshing change. :)

Soldato
Im not sure if this topic is a bit of a no go, but JUMPURS and TheSniperGecko would be welcome back to us Console bound people - and with the return of so many, is there room in Spie's new heart for these 2?

I do hope so :)

Man of Honour
Hiya :) Nah - traded that in. I've now got an S Type (LPG'ed) and a Mini Cooper. Talk about extremes. I'll probably be selling the S soon. We can't justify three cars between the two of us - and 'er indoors doesn't want to commute to work in the Jag - prefering her Peugeot shopping trolley instead. It will be sad to see the Jag go.

Are you still buying £200 motors? And paying too much :p ;)

Absolutely. My current vehicle is a Volvo 940 which is more suited to the older gent - so with that in mind, perhaps I could tempt you to purchase it as a treat for yourself? :D

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Absolutely. My current vehicle is a Volvo 940 which is more suited to the older gent - so with that in mind, perhaps I could tempt you to purchase it as a treat for yourself? :D
What sort of treat would that be then? The treat of learning how to fill bodywork? :D

Man of Honour
What sort of treat would that be then? The treat of learning how to fill bodywork? :D

Oi - I'll have you know the body is spot on! A veritable Kelly Brook of the automotive world.

No, the treat would be paying out for some new rubber:

Burnout.jpg

:D

Soldato
Im not sure if this topic is a bit of a no go, but JUMPURS and TheSniperGecko would be welcome back to us Console bound people - and with the return of so many, is there room in Spie's new heart for these 2?

I do hope so :)

Im quoting myself as this hasnt been answered - i guess it hasnt been answered as its a no which is fair enough but could be have a yes or no so we dont keep bombarding threads with it?

I dont wanna ruffle any feathers but some voice from the powers that be would be nice :)

Back
Top Bottom