Destruction Derby for the PS3

Soldato
Iirc this was a psygnosis game and they were bought out (Nokkon may know more - Eidos maybe?) so we wouldn't see one from them, however it would be nice to see one. The closest around is Flatout UC I suppose and that's a little 'flat'.

Caporegime
I believe Psygnosis is a Sony company (989 studios IIRC), however I also remember something about Eidos? So JBeck could be right.

Either way, I'm not entirely sure if there will be another DD game as they have been bettered and surpased a million times over by both the Burnout franchise and the Flatout franchise, both of which sell very healthily, especially the former. But you could never say never.

Associate
Nm DD, I'd like to see a next gen Stunt Car Racer (Amiga)... then again, if I think about it, maybe I wouldn't.

Id love a good update of Stunt Car Racer, it could be absolutely stunning on modern hardware :eek:. Would love to see DD comeback though, absolutely loved the second game.

The latest Flatout isnt too bad, the i prefer it for racing but the bowl events just arent nearly as much fun as they were in DD2.

Soldato
I work at Ubisoft Reflections. I can't talk about what we are working on but it's very exciting. The best thing I can say is that it's a game I would immediately preorder if I saw it, and this is coming from a particularly stingy customer!

Soldato
I work at Ubisoft Reflections. I can't talk about what we are working on but it's very exciting. The best thing I can say is that it's a game I would immediately preorder if I saw it, and this is coming from a particularly stingy customer!
Intersting that you post this comment in a Destruction Derby thread... Hurry up and finish the damn game ;)

Back
Top Bottom