Rumours, post em here

Soldato
Latest one I have heard is Spurs being after Parker from Charlton & offering Etherington as a sweetner to the the deal as Curbishly has been after him for a while & Ethers hasn't signed the extension to the contract he has :(

Man of Honour
Everton are reported to be after Parker as well, though whether Charlton will sell is another matter.

We're also after Sean Davis of Fulham as well, and had a £3.5m bid rejected a couple of days ago. I guess a powerful centre midfielder is Moyes' main concern this summer.

Don
The Liverpool sites are full of the fact that one more "big" signing to arrive , Cisse being the favourite but Simon Davies being mentioned a lot in the last couple of days

Soldato
Let's See Henry going to Chelsea for £150 plus, 3 quaters of Russia, and a 25% stake in Aeroflot!

Arsenal will sign a keeper in the next 9 days.

And Kanu is going to Peterbrough!! Hurrah.

DOH! It's his brother Christopher!

Soldato
Glen Johnson (West Ham) has been given permission to talk to Chelsea.

Apparantly, Everton have not bid for Scott Parker.

Stuttgart interested in Okocha.

Lazio close to completing signings of David Pizarro (Udinese) and Ousmane Dabo (Atalanta).

Barcelona are close to signing Queresma too apparantly :eek: I thought he was gonna go to Man United this summer.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Everton and 1 other English prem club are chasing James McFadden from Motherwell (~£1.5M), Moyes is also looking at Colin Healy of Celtic.

Also rumours that Fergie wants Alec McLeish as his number 2 before the end of the year.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
Can't see why McLeish would want that to be honest, unless he was GUARANTEED the managerial job when Fergie retires.

Theres your answer :) McLeish cut his teeth at Motherwell and Hibs, made his name at Rangers and now he's ready for the big job. He's a former protégé of Fergies and theres a mutual respect between the two, it all fits...

Faz

Faz

Associate
Originally posted by Gilly
Looks like Leeds are going to replace Kewell with Julian Gray.

I won the lottery on Saturday so I'm buying Leeds and with the change from my tenner I'll have a pint to celebrate

Back
Top Bottom