Best 775 socket Water block

Associate
Hi , i have been looking around and in the past had virtually all the Swiftech cpu waterblocks that have been available , the apogee, storm, appogee GT and now the GTX all have been good but i want to buy the best i can , so does anyone recommend a really goog block for Quad cooling , thanks

Soldato
For quad cores, the Fuzion is about the best there is. It is also very un-restrictive so if you are thinking of putting other items on your loop its a good choice! :)

Associate
OP
Thanks for the links , the second link didnt seem to work for me though, the first one the swiftech and the d-tek are similar , one better for restrictive loops which mine is at the moment on the maximus board and the swiftech better on higher flow loops so i guess the Fuzion would be better in my case.
@ cob what does the barb flow kit do, i guess it improves the flow but how?

Associate
OP
Ah the second link worked now and it does show the Fuzion with better temps overall , so i think its the fuzion and jets , thanks :)

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies , i am going to give my GTX one last go with the extra o ring in to make it bowed and see if it does anything for me before i shell out the cash , as with jets postage ect its not far off £50

Back
Top Bottom