Cooking with Geeza: Boiled microwave chicken hash!

Man of Honour
We had the roughest microwave i had even seen when I lived in halls last yr but yours makes ours look gleeming and the boiled chicken reminds me of rotting corpse flesh for some strange reason just doesnt look right

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
It builds up your immune system!

No really, i have a mate who cleans everything after use. He's ill most of the time and takes that much stuff to counter the illness its stupid. I get a bit of a cold after a heavy weekend but thats about it. (touches wood)

The rest of the house is quite clean. The cooker is worst, before a greek guy moved in for a few days it hadnt been cleaned for over 4 years! He attempted but gave in. Even im discusted with the state of it, but now it just wont clean. New piece of foil in the tray and its good to go

Permabanned
What the hell? L2CLEAN FFS.

And the food looks uttery disgusting. I swear that meat isn't chicken, it looks like something you scavenged from the neighbours dead dog.

Last edited:
Permabanned
It builds up your immune system!

No really, i have a mate who cleans everything after use. He's ill most of the time and takes that much stuff to counter the illness its stupid.

Probably because he keeps getting infected by you. :p If your kitchen and bathroom look like that (which are supposed to be your most hygienic rooms) I dread to think what the rest of the house looks like.

I'm envisioning a howler monkey flinging its crap at the walls in the dining room. A bucket of sick and a rusty black and white ALBA TV and broken VHS player in the living room and a trail of pot noodles and used tissues leading up to the bedroom.

Last edited:
Suspended
OP
It's funny as in the OP he seemed to not acknowledge it whatsoever, almost as though he was oblivious to the state of it :D

I'd hate to see what your bed is like, cummy stains I bet :o

Nah my rooms clean as is the bed. Ive just lived with 3 lads for the past 4 years. Our house is a luxury compaired to many i have seen.

Over the road was 8 of my mates. Every room barring their bedrooms was dire. Rats included. Been in others where takeaway was left festering in hot front rooms for weeks, overflowing toilets etc

Some of you just havent lived in shared with people who dont care (which makes you not care either after a while)

Back
Top Bottom