Cooking with Geeza: Boiled microwave chicken hash!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
foods food :confused: you eat to not get hungry. I shower twice a day and brush teeth twice. Clothes are clean and i never smell.

Wrong! You don't eat to not get hungry

You eat to stay healthy and to avoid Malnutrition.

What you have there is a tiny bit of protein a little bit of iron some carbs and some starch.

You are lacking many many other Vitamins and minerals

Hunger is there just to remind you to intake those nutrients, which you really neglected just to stop it

Zip

Zip

Soldato
It tastes nice. i eat fruit at work

Its more healthy than the average pizza anyway, any less fattening

Pizza would probably have more Nutriants though.

Who cares about Fat content too much when you are skinny like you and If you dont have heart problems.

Just because its low in fat doesnt make it healthy.

With out The vitimins and minerals you are pretty much not giving your body what it needs.
This coupled with heavy drinking on the weekends(i saw the eyebrows thread:p) Cant be doing your body much good at all.

You need more then just fruit to get vitimins from aswell, because they dont contain every thing you need.

Permabanned
Pizza would probably have more Nutriants though.

Homemade pizza might have if you use good ingredients. Fresh peppers, tomatoes etc but takeaway and processed pizza is usually just fats and some carbs. Not great for you but absolutely fine in moderation.

Who cares about Fat content too much when you are skinny like you and If you dont have heart problems.

It doesn't matter, being skinny doesn't mean your diet is fine. Not even close in fact, it's well documented that your arteries and organs could be storing fat if your diet is crap and you barely exercise, regardless of if you're thin. Granted big fatties are more at risk of the above problems though. :)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Homemade pizza might have if you use good ingredients. Fresh peppers, tomatoes etc but takeaway and processed pizza is usually just fats and some carbs. Not great for you but absolutely fine in moderation.

It doesn't matter, being skinny doesn't mean your diet is fine. Not even close in fact, it's well documented that your arteries and organs could be storing fat if your diet is crap and you barely exercise, regardless of if you're thin. Granted big fatties are more at risk of the above problems though. :)

I know, but if hes not over weight and not got heart problems then hes got more too worry about then fat content:)

Permabanned
foods food :confused: you eat to not get hungry. I shower twice a day and brush teeth twice. Clothes are clean and i never smell.

The fact is though a clean kitchen andappliances is a healthy kitchen, not cleaning a kitchen after use will always make it harder and harder to clean to a point where it becomes unhealthy and there could be anything crawling about at night, I doubt you would notice rat/mice droppings on that stove from all the crap that is on it.

I was always taught and told from my mum to clean up the kicthen after cooking, just give it a quick wipe down with a hot damp flannel.

Do your housemates not clean up after eating?

Suspended
OP
Do your housemates not clean up after eating?

No. We had/have our own plates, bowl, knife folk and spoon. Simply because people would leave stuff in the front room dirty and not clean it, instead just use another.

Most students will have their own cutlery for this reason

Soldato
geeza for man of honour

just looking through his list of created threads could keep a man entertained for weeks

legend. looks nicer than the crap ive been eating recently tbh

Suspended
OP
^ ure too kind! i just had the other batch at work. Was nice. I made up for it by raiding the fridge fruit bowl

Back
Top Bottom