Clarkson prangs a GT3

Associate
The DVD is "Clarkson: Supercar Showdown", which was released on the 5th Nov 2007.

For Jeremy Clarkson's new release, he has travelled the planet to find the ultimate Supercar. He compares the topless versions of the Ferrari 430 and Lamborghini Gallardo. The Gallardo's big cousin, the Murcielago, weighs in too. The Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano struts its stuff and Audi's R8 faces up to the Porsche GT3 as special guest, Sabine Schmitz, takes on The Stig. Clarkson also has go at being a Formula 1 hero thanks to a Radical SR3. And has a fantastic time in the Aston Martin Vantage V8 Roadster. Plus there's a new kid on the block in the shape of the stunning Ascari A10. And the line-up would not be complete without the 1000 horsepower, 252 miles per hour Bugatti Veyron.

Man of Honour
Quality, still rather have the r8, the 911 although awesome just doesn't do it for me.

And Sabine, you got to love her and her big mouth ;)

Man of Honour
OP
You really don't. She looks like VBH and sounds worse.

Horific thought, VBH should be on the front cover of "You wouldn't would you" monthly, Sabine is much the same in my books!

OT

The only 2 women who drive cars well that I would class as nice are Danica Patrick and Ashley Force.

Back
Top Bottom