School shooting in Finland and YouTube

Permabanned
So he made this then went into a school to kill some of his class mates.

Crazy, plus looking at the other videos he is the typical "metal, loner, geek" killer

Permabanned
Imagine his personal ad:

Match.com said:
Don't blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!
I'm after a submissive government hating girl to be my side-kick. Aged 18-25. Call me.

Soldato
His youtube profile makes compelling reading.

I love the fact he's so anti-society, and yet:

The Matrix, A View To A Kill, Falling Down, Natural Born Killers, Reservoir Dogs, Last Man Standing, Full Metal Jacket, Dr. Butcher MD (aka Zombie Holocaust), Saw 1-3, Lord Of War, The Deer Hunter, True Romance, The Untouchables, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Idiocracy, They Live, Apocalypse Now, End Of Days, The Shining, The Dead Zone, Dr. Strangelove, House MD (TV),

Half those movies are big Hollywood blockbusters. FIGHT THE SYSTEM...while watching some cool movies they made.

Associate
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7082795.stm

Fatal shooting at Finnish school

A policeman stands outside the school in Tuusula
Armed Finnish police rushed to the scene of the shooting, reports say
At least one person has been killed and three others injured in a shooting incident at a school in southern Finland, local media reports.

Police gave no details of the victims' injuries in the incident in the town of Tuusula, some 50km (30 miles) north of the capital Helsinki.

Finnish media reported that the shots had been fired by an 18-year-old man who is thought to be inside the school.

The building has now been surrounded by police and ambulances are on standby.

map

A Tuusula municipality spokesman said the gunman opened fire during a lesson, Finland's STT news agency said.

Students and staff fled in panic, and a number of heavily armed police were later seen rushing to the scene, STT said.

Some media reports suggested a message on the You Tube website was linked to the shooting.

The school reportedly has several hundred students.

Permabanned
Wtf is a 'godlike' atheist?

I thought the point of Atheism is that the concept of God is stupid? :p

I read it like he's the king of all atheists. The highest type of atheist etc.

However he's actually doing the right thing. I think he sees himself as a catalyst of human evolution. Doing his bit to keep mankind on the straight and narrow by wiping out the "genetically flawed".

By killing himself he'll be doing exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom