How the new TT should have looked?

Soldato
For those of you who had said bad things about it, imagine for a second that the R8 never existed, would you then think this kit looks good? Personally I think it looks cool, but the principle behind it is wrong, and is something I wouldn't do. However if the R8 didn't exist, then I really can't see a problem with it at all - infact it makes for a mighty fine looking car.

Man of Honour
For those of you who had said bad things about it, imagine for a second that the R8 never existed, would you then think this kit looks good? Personally I think it looks cool, but the principle behind it is wrong, and is something I wouldn't do. However if the R8 didn't exist, then I really can't see a problem with it at all - infact it makes for a mighty fine looking car.

What if the Ferarri F355 didn't exist?

The R8 does exist so your post is a moot point.

Permabanned
I don't think this is entirely like the F355 kits for MR2s. They are trying to make an MR2 into a Ferrari, as close a replica as they can.

This seems to be giving the TT the essence of the R8. It ties the TT and R8 more closely like the rest of the range, where as currently they look very different.

I think it looks great personally.

olv

olv

Soldato
have to agree, i totally don't get this mr2->355 argument.

it's still clearly a TT to anyone with two eye balls, granted it's taken huge styling cues from the R8 but it's not trying to be an R8.

Permabanned
No thanks. It is, like others have said, a "poor replica". If you've got all that cash to blow on your TT, you should be driving another car...

Back
Top Bottom