Any one have an explanation for this ?

Soldato
My computer is acting very strange!?!

It is under my desk at home and for some months now it has had the side panel off ( i dont know why it is off but it is). When i try to put the side panel back on it cuts the power off :confused:. Now i dont know what to do cos i want to put the panel back on but when i do it switches off and when i put it on and switch it on nothign happens, just a green light comes on the front :confused:

This is very strange and i dont have a clue what is going on, i have looked to see if there are any loose cables etc which could cut the power or what knot but nothing :confused:

Soldato
shorting sounds about right, unplug everything and yank it up on your best, check for cables and other bits that could be out line. then put it back together and see what happens, my advise it to work on it... on a desk fumbling around under your desk is prob not the best idea

Soldato
I had a simillar experience a few years ago and it was shorting, think it was some of the screws i used for mounting the motherboard onto the case were too big, put some of those small rubber washers between case and motherboard where the screws were and it was sorted.

Back
Top Bottom