HALO 3 Official Thread

Permabanned
You're welcome to your opinion if that's what you mean but I will do all I can to put people off buying TF2/Orange box over Halo 3 if they want a decent multiplayer experience.

meh, none of my mates play it and when I have sent out invite and any room message to everybody in this thread I just get ignored.

Man of Honour
perfectionqm8.png

Soldato
What are the ways to increase your highest skill? Not the Skill level that is associated next to your name depending on what game you are playing but your true high skill when you look at your service record?
I know its simply playing well, killing people, not getting killed etc but are there not a certain amount of tasks? Splatter someone, laser a mongoose?
My next Exp promotion is way off so want to get my skill level up.

I am addicted to this game :D

Who's up for some halo3 action tonight

I've created a new gametype called Foxhunt, based on that legendary gametype Rocket Races. Needs at least 9 people to play though. (preferably 15)

What are the ways to increase your highest skill? Not the Skill level that is associated next to your name depending on what game you are playing but your true high skill when you look at your service record?
I know its simply playing well, killing people, not getting killed etc but are there not a certain amount of tasks? Splatter someone, laser a mongoose?
My next Exp promotion is way off so want to get my skill level up.

I am addicted to this game :D

EXP goes up by one for every game you finish in the top half of the leader board in a matchmaking game (ranked or social) It does not change if you lose, but goes down if you leave a game before the end (for whatever reason).

Soldato
I'll be there to tell you how **** it is ;) (If I'm awake, Only had 2 hours last night so...)

Just dont let Kreeeee play since he will go dicking around again like the other night when he dropped that bubble shield around you and threw a frag inside it. Then you betrayed him inside the base by shooting him in the face and claiming it was the enemy.

Soldato
Just dont let Kreeeee play since he will go dicking around again like the other night when he dropped that bubble shield around you and threw a frag inside it. Then you betrayed him inside the base by shooting him in the face and claiming it was the enemy.

Sounds like the finest traditions of OcUK online gaming? What's wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom