Aego m's vs logitec Z-2300

Soldato
Ok, i've been searching for a bit now, and i can't actually find any technical information about the aego's.

Both of the above are the same price if you shop around, and both come highly reccomended for 2.1 setups, and, as i'm missing my bass, the z-10 will have to go. So, does anyone out there have any experience of both of these setups?

TIA,

Phil

Soldato
I dont have experience of both, but from what I've read, if you want lots of bass, Z2300's, if you want quality, Aego M's, but I guess the Aego M's will provide enough bass, I'm also thinking of giving up my Z10's, cant use me Z5500's they on the TV now and bass cant enter this part of the room I'm in unless the subs in this part of the room and was also thinking between these 2 sets.

Permabanned
I am happy with the Aego's, there is a switch at the back with 3 positions and I leave it in the middle (medium bass), more than enough. That is with onboard HD audio.

Soldato
I've tried both and I prefer the Logitechs, the bass is obviously much better and I noticed hardly any difference between the speakers.

The bass is much better on the Logi's? You sure there aint much diffo everyone bangs on about how the Aego M's destroy the Z2300's :confused:

I've got my Z5500 on my PC at the moment in 2.1 config, and I dont like them for music, sounds crap, only good for movies and games :\, I guess the Z2300's will be like this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom