Weekend Football *SPOILERS* 10th-12th November

Associate
Wednesday 5 Saints 0 :eek:
Oh yes, get in there. We've slowly been improving over the last few games and it showed today. Still a long way to go, but we're looking more like the team that finished 9th last season, rather than the ones who were bottom just weeks ago.

Hope we can carry it on. :)

Caporegime
Decent half from us but a bit too much hoofing for my liking. Need to get it out wide more and get in some crosses. Fulham are here for the taking and once the first goes in a few more should follow.

Don
Decent half from us but a bit too much hoofing for my liking. Need to get it out wide more and get in some crosses. Fulham are here for the taking and once the first goes in a few more should follow.

I thought its been pretty poor, Fulham have been clever in closing down our fullbacks making Carra and Hyypia start our attacks and Benayoun's giving us no width at all down the right.

Our only chances have been when we've got it into Crouch or when Gerrard has tried to force it through the middl,. Voronin has also looked lively though.

Soldato
Great free kick by Aurellio, although if it was anything up to 3 yards to the right of the keeper it would have went in. Howd we miss the rebound? :(

Soldato
2-0 FT. Good performance, created loads of chances and we looked defensively solid from what I saw in the 2nd half.

Goals came late but better late than never as they say.

Back
Top Bottom