Can anyone figure out that Cadburies advert ?

Associate
Its got an ape playing the drums with Phil Colins singing over it.

You have no idea its for chocolate until it shows some at the end.

If anyone can connect a drum playing ape, Phil Colins and Cadbury chocolate please let me know what it is.

TTFN !

you could say that about loads of todays ads, most of them have nothing to do with what they are advertising.
having said that a ape playing the drums is funny and phil collins 'in the air tonight' is a great song so it's a good ad lol

Associate
what made me laugh, some chavs sat on a train - listening to another day in paradise by phil collins on their mobile blaring out the speakers, and one turns to the other and goes "aww maann dats a ****hin chooon!" i wonder if anyone has told him yet it that it's not the one off the advert.

LOL, i laughed at that for ages brilliant lol

Caporegime
At least it's better than the ps3 advert. You never had any idea what that was advertising even at the end.

it works really well as it's so random. people chat about it in work, down the pub and on forums. How many other adverts get talked about like that?

Not going to be much consolation when it doesn't actually generate any sales though is it?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Perhaps Spie should make his own advertisement for OcUK...

spie_guitar.gif

<INSERT OcUK CAPTION HERE>

:D:cool:

Caporegime
Di anyone see the version of the Cadbury ad that went out during the Rugby World Cup. The drum had 'Bring It Home Lads' on it. didnt work, but nice touch. Theres also lots of rumors on how much they actually paid to ahve the Last ad before the final program started, and the last ad before the second half!

Soldato
Perhaps Spie should make his own advertisement for OcUK...

spie_guitar.gif

<INSERT OcUK CAPTION HERE>

:D:cool:
That is possibly the best thing I have seen on OcUK. Considering I apply the image of the avatar to any members I havnt seen a real image of. Thus Spie is entirely represented by his avatar and there he is playing the banjo. Brilliant!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Got me confused the other night because this advert was on and it was followed by The Best Power Ballads EVER! advert which kicked off with the same song. I thought they had dedicated a whole song of their advertising time to Phil Collins :D

Back
Top Bottom