Why are people like this!!?!!

Associate
Absolute scum.

I was on the receiving end of having the thick end of a pool cue broken around the back of my head a few years ago whilst at work (luckly I have a thick skull and brains in my ass so I got off with a minor fractured skull) The attack was totally unprovoked and I have no idea to this day why he did it, perhaps the fact I'm 6'2" and 17 Stone frightened the poor little darling?

It made working in the same situations quite traumatic for a good few months although I got over it eventually. I hope your mates aren't too badly hurt and they recover quickly.

S

Associate
gladiator!!! take them all to rome and find on of those arena things that they had years ago. Stick them in there with a stick of french bread (instead of a sword :)), then release 2 lions to slowly pick them to death.
or
stick them in the middle of the desert, with just a t-shirt and trousers, with no-means of committing suicide

Soldato
I think these sort of unprovoked attacks should be treated for what the people doing them are, mentally unstable and unfit for society, seriously its not quite like some crimes where the criminal is out to gain something, i really can't understand it, something needs to be done because if such things are allowed to go on unchallenged then things will only get worse and it's pretty bad as it is tbh.

Caporegime
No to the CCTV and yes to better police. CCTV does nothing as a: the youths don't care as they know the police will do nothing, and b: they all wear hooded tops.

CCTV doesn't solve this problem. Only good parenting and discipline can...

Seems to work on those documentaries/shows where they follow cops around and in big city's police there quite sharpish when stuff breaks out in middle of town.

Soldato
It doesn't really matter how they are dressed

i disagree with that, i think it does, for example we can tell chavs a mile off by what there wearing, you can also tell an emo or a goth a mile off (the main target for chavs unprovoked attacks)

if people just dress "normally" (hard to explain what i mean by that as normal to them is what they wear every day anyway) then im willing to bet there'd be half the attacks there are now, in my opinion emos and goths provoke chavs by wearing what they wear without realising it, same as chavs provoke the public to hate them by wearing what they wear (i actually know one or two chavs that are actually nice people but they looks like trouble makers because of how they dress, my main group of mates are metal heads who dress pretty close to what id consider as normal

what id consider as normal being plain jeans, regular tshirt with maybe a fancy design on it but no bands or brands etc, none of these stupid belts, 101 bits of jewelery and so on

the only ones of my friends who have been attacked by chavs were dressed in some form of provoking way when its happened, one was dressed like half emo, the other was dressed as a goth/greebo both were very obvious in the way they were dressed

before anyone quotes me saying "your completely wrong" i know chavs would still attack people without reason, i know there still going to cause trouble even if people didnt dress into sterotypes but it has to be said that the way some people dress really does provoke the chavs to attack them, this could just be the way it is where i live but its just my opinion though so feel free to have a constructive argument against this :)

Soldato
if people just dress "normally" (hard to explain what i mean by that as normal to them is what they wear every day anyway) then im willing to bet there'd be half the attacks there are now, in my opinion emos and goths provoke chavs by wearing what they wear without realising it, same as chavs provoke the public to hate them by wearing what they wear (i actually know one or two chavs that are actually nice people but they looks like trouble makers because of how they dress, my main group of mates are metal heads who dress pretty close to what id consider as normal

what id consider as normal being plain jeans, regular tshirt with maybe a fancy design on it but no bands or brands etc, none of these stupid belts, 101 bits of jewelery and so on

the only ones of my friends who have been attacked by chavs were dressed in some form of provoking way when its happened, one was dressed like half emo, the other was dressed as a goth/greebo both were very obvious in the way they were dressed

Amazing post.

What is dressing "half emo"?

"i actually know one or two chavs that are actually nice people" Noooo!?!?! Really..!? It ain't half a crazy world out there!

Metal heads, chavs, greebos, goths, emos - brilliant!

Soldato
OP
so people shouldn't be allowed to dress how they want for fear of getting beaten?
again, i may see chav in a tracksuit and think to myself 'you look an utter tit' but i don't put a bat and take his head of his shoulders do i.

Soldato
Amazing post.

"i actually know one or two chavs that are actually nice people" Noooo!?!?! Really..!? It ain't half a crazy world out there!

by taking out the few words i said after that you make that line sound completely wrong, im not saying there ALL terrible people i was making a point that by the way they all dress they make them selves all look like bad people

and yes i know i used a lot of a silly greebo, emo etc terms but what else am i supposed to use?

and by half emo i meant wearing a few emo like cloths (like the pink belt with studs for example) but not looking like a complete tard with the skinny jeans that looks like there crushing the poor kids balls and the "hide my face" haircut etc

so people shouldn't be allowed to dress how they want for fear of getting beaten?
certainly people should be aloud to dress how they like but most kids these days just seem to do it for attention purposes and take it too far, i work in a school and see it every day, the nicer kids all dress normal, the trouble makers and attention seekers are either A. chavs or B. the full on emo look (this being the sixth formers anyway, obviously the rest of them are...mostly....in uniform)

Last edited:
Associate
again, i may see chav in a tracksuit and think to myself 'you look an utter tit' but i don't put a bat and take his head of his shoulders do i.

agreed. I don't personally like the way emo's/rockers/metal-heads, whatever, dress (and smell, some of them) but it's up to them what they wear. The post about how people dress provoking chavs to attack people in my eyes is another example of chavs ruling th streets. Why is it that the rockers/emos etc should change how they dress just to please the chavs, why shouldn't it be the other way around, after all its the chavs that start and cause all the trouble not the emo's/rockers etc so why should they pay the price for not being a thug?

Soldato
And while we're at it we could slaughter them and sell them as food in shops! WHOOP!

Hell yeah!! or we could eat them ALIVE, like zombies!! \m/

i disagree with that, i think it does, for example we can tell chavs a mile off by what there wearing, you can also tell an emo or a goth a mile off (the main target for chavs unprovoked attacks)

before anyone quotes me saying "your completely wrong" i know chavs would still attack people without reason, i know there still going to cause trouble even if people didnt dress into sterotypes but it has to be said that the way some people dress really does provoke the chavs to attack them, this could just be the way it is where i live but its just my opinion though so feel free to have a constructive argument against this :)

Your right, it does make the difference how you dress ... however it's no reason for someone to inflict thier pain agaist you, especially coming from a chav. I shouldn't have to wear something I don't want because I'll get my teeth kicked in but I suppose if your going out, alone it's a stupid idea to dress differently as chav kids love this kind of stuff and your probably outnumbered.

Soldato
agreed. I don't personally like the way emo's/rockers/metal-heads, whatever, dress (and smell, some of them) but it's up to them what they wear. The post about how people dress provoking chavs to attack people in my eyes is another example of chavs ruling th streets. Why is it that the rockers/emos etc should change how they dress just to please the chavs, why shouldn't it be the other way around, after all its the chavs that start and cause all the trouble not the emo's/rockers etc so why should they pay the price for not being a thug?

my opinion is that they should both change, but i guess its more likely that george bush will one day be a good president so ill keep on dreaming ;)

Soldato
About a year ago in Doncaster town centre i'd just finished a tray of chips & curry whilst waiting for a taxi to turn up & some kid walked past me & flicked the almost empty tray outta me hand & said "Sorry mate, youve dropped your chips"

Me being pretty drunk just replied something like "Don't worry about it, i'd done with them"

He then walks back over to us with what i presume was his friend & asked us (there were 9 of us) if any of us fancied going somewhere & fighting.

WTF is the point in that? :confused:

Soldato
About a year ago in Doncaster town centre i'd just finished a tray of chips & curry whilst waiting for a taxi to turn up & some kid walked past me & flicked the almost empty tray outta me hand & said "Sorry mate, youve dropped your chips"

Me being pretty drunk just replied something like "Don't worry about it, i'd done with them"

He then walks back over to us with what i presume was his friend & asked us (there were 9 of us) if any of us fancied going somewhere & fighting.

WTF is the point in that? :confused:

Did you go for some of the late night moshy bashing?

Back
Top Bottom