loud music late at night

Associate
OP
lol
i might do what my dad used to do. Get a potato and shove it up the car exhaust. then when they start the car the air pressure created in the engine will be forced out through the exhaust and the potato will shoot out really fast denting the garage door lol

Soldato
comp builder said:
just come into my room and true to form the faggot next door has his chav music on full blast

What a fantastically hilarious opening sentence. Damn those faggots with their chav raps!

Soldato
wait until you see them light some spliffs up, then call your local police station. Complain about them using illegal drugs, playing music loudly and antisocial behaviour.

The police still bother going after people who smoke up? I see mothers pushing their baby strollers while blazing in Bradford, and nothing happens to them :cool:

Soldato
same here mate. The ploice just take the weed (if they bother to searh for it) and send them on their way, no punishment no nothing. Even when the user is in the teens

What would you rather have? That they arrested and imprisoned everyone they caught?

Associate
OP
What would you rather have? That they arrested and imprisoned everyone they caught?

well in my eyes drugs are bad and even the low dwn stuff like weed can (and has) lead to more dangerous stuff like heroin, and to fund that addiction they will need to rob people. So a night in the cells or community service wouldn't do any harm and will hoefully knock some sense into them. Also for a scheme to be provided to get them off the drugs.

So you think children as young as 13 should be allowed to take drugs with no punishment if they are caught, so whats stopping them doing it?

Soldato
well in my eyes drugs are bad and even the low dwn stuff like weed can (and has) lead to more dangerous stuff like heroin, and to fund that addiction they will need to rob people. So a night in the cells or community service wouldn't do any harm and will hoefully knock some sense into them.

LOL

So you think children as young as 13 should be allowed to take drugs with no punishment if they are caught, so whats stopping them doing it?

I think there's better ways to deal with drugs than to target 13 year olds smoking at house parties.

Which reminds me of a classic Boris Johnson quote:

"I don't want the police wasting their time rifling through the sock drawers of every student in London in hope of finding a little rabbit dropping of cannabis. You know, I just think it's a waste of their time"

Loving it.

Soldato
You should turn all your speakers up super high and play some real music!! I'm pretty sure a fellow like yourself can output enough sound to disturb them from there little orgy or whatever they are having together. Jeez, I friggin can't stand rap, all that 40 cent and shooting hoes and being a gangster, wussy crap IMO.

Or rev' your car outside thier house in a few hours once they are tired.

It's the best way to get the message through to them ... or you could do it at the legally eariest time possible.

Last edited:
Soldato
the nugget next door used to play music every night and get wrecked with music playing till about 3 am, so what i used to do is wake up 6am with a huge rubber sledge hammer, and hammer on the walls and floorboards to give him a banging headache, after 3 nights of doing that he was so tired that he didnt even want music on he hasnt botherd since :p

Back
Top Bottom