Why are people like this!!?!!

Soldato
This is carlazai story night hehe

I went to V2001 and with a few mates and one guy brought some small camping chairs on tripods for us to use. I was the only one interested in seeing the chilli peppers so i went and a mate came along. Finished the Chilli's and went to watch some other band with the chairs (how rock n roll). Sat down and watched this awful band, toploader i seem to remember.Then this procession of chavs came walking towards us, two of them passed by without trouble, the next ran his hand across my head, the following one knocked me off my chair and the one behind him grabbed the chair. My mate just looked at me and we both laughed at how freaking desperate these chavs were to steal and cause trouble. The guy whose chair it was understood and said this is staffordshire for you!!

Personally i cannot see a solution to this anti-social behaviour apart from locking up everyone for the smallest crime or public whippings. Even then people will still steal and cause trouble. The only thing that could stop it is shooting them which goes against every part of what a decent society should be.

Associate
I know how you feel, I found out that my uncle and his girlfriend were stabbed to death this week by her ex. ****ing scum should be tortured to death.

I hope your mates will heal fast.

sorry to hear this.
They wouldn't happen to live on wath road, nether edge??

Soldato
Something seriously needs to be done about this ****. There is not a single problem like this here, and I'll tell you the reason. Its because we can have guns, and people arnt afraid to pull them out if required.

Its getting to the point now where England is actually overrun with this scum, something needs to be done drastically, otherwise vigilante mobs will begin and quite frankly, I would happily join them.

Soldato
Outside of the Gym (proper gym with minimal female members) which is another kettle of fish; the most Ive had are dirty looks, and comments while walking through town. Not so much now but then I rarely go to town anyhow and Im older.

I think its about the 2nd time Ive heard of emo's, and I thought chavs all lived in Chatham. I was walking to the gym down a quiet road, Friday and there was a group of people to me looking less than 20. One of them I think was staring at my shorts (was on the way to the gym) and trying to look cool (there were some girls...). I just stared back at him at kept on my way.

I did read a story in the local paper where a young person asked a 50yr talking a walk for a light. He accused the guy of eyeing up his girl and swung a bag of beer at him and left him blind in 1 eye.

Ive had the same neighbour for over 5 years and first time I saw her was last week when she was coming to discuss the cutting of trees. For me, its like that round here, everyone a stranger. At least for me.

Associate
This is why we should be having more cctv and more "reactive" police. Scum like this deserve to be locked up in small cells and took out daily for a severe kicking by some large policemen with sticks.

No doubt the human rights bregade would be up in arms.... *£%* em quite fankly. :mad:

You're half right... we don't need any more CCTV.

What we do need is a way to remove the "culture" that ****wit's like this have. "No, It isn't ok to randomly kick someone in". A large dose of their own medicine works, but can also cause small riots (Seen both happen).

Abolish this Human Rights bull****, and give the coppers some real power back. Soon see the scum running for the hills.

Soldato
ive had bricks and bottles thrown at me just for walking round with my skateboard, its ridiculous that the police dont have the authority to do something about it, if they were to just walk the streets i dont think it would take anyone with any intelligence (sp?) what so ever to pick out which groups of people hanging round were the most likely to cause trouble.

Associate
**** human rights. If a teenager thinks it's ok to blind an old man in one eye then he dosn't deserve any human rights. It's like when they do these re-makes of crimes on crimewatch. It sometimes shows young teenagers kicking in some innocent guy. Then at the end the presenter will go "by law we arn't allowed to release any information (like a picture or name) on the teenagers because they are under the age of 18, but if you do have any information then please call our hotline" WTF!
what a waste of time that was, no information given at all. So that narrows the search down to a million+ teenagers living in this country :rolleyes:
another thing that really annoys me is when immigrants come to this country and commit horrile crimes (like rape and murder), but the judge dosn't deport them because it would be against their human rights WTF!!!!! if they (or anyone) does something like that then their human rights should be taken away, forever

Associate
thinking about it human rights have caused this gang culture we have. For example they took away the cane in schools, so children could get away with what they want and only get kept in at dinner time
Also smacking and hitting children was stopped, so they can now get away with more at home and on the street because they know if an adult so much as touches them or looks at them wrong they can have the police down.

Associate
Something seriously needs to be done about this ****. There is not a single problem like this here, and I'll tell you the reason. Its because we can have guns, and people arnt afraid to pull them out if required.

Its getting to the point now where England is actually overrun with this scum, something needs to be done drastically, otherwise vigilante mobs will begin and quite frankly, I would happily join them.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!!

Soldato

Frankly, I'm glad we haven't lowered ourselves to carrying around guns.

Associate
Yeah, and look what a **** hole you live in now.

Sure we have a couple of kids going round shooting people, but the sheer size of the US means there are bound to be more crack heads.

Well when I hear of stories like this it does annoy me how we have these problems here. But when I hear of the problems you have in the USA (I know I see it through the media so not always a fair picture) I'm glad I live here. The USA is a huge country and I know that there is some very nice areas but I also know that there is massive gang problems in some places and guns have only helped fuel these gang "wars". It's funny you think the UK is a **** hole (not necessarily disagreeing myself ;)) when the USA has higher rates of murders etc. I would much rather live here without guns then in the USA with them.

Permabanned
if people just dress "normally" (hard to explain what i mean by that as normal to them is what they wear every day anyway) then im willing to bet there'd be half the attacks there are now, in my opinion emos and goths provoke chavs by wearing what they wear without realising it

I'm sorry, but that is just plain stupid! People should be allowed to wear whatever the hell they want without the fear of getting assaulted by some sub-human feral scum!

Permabanned
The getaway vehicle was spotted earlier today:

chav-mobile.jpg

However the alledged suspects were unavailable for comment or aprehension due to their tight security around their million pound estates:

Chav.jpg

(P.S. apologies for the jokes, but sorry to hear what happened)

Permabanned
I'm sorry, but that is just plain stupid! People should be allowed to wear whatever the hell they want without the fear of getting assaulted by some sub-human feral scum!

True but society has built a fear or hate towards certain people who wear this and that and they are branded.

Soldato

never said people shouldnt be allowed, just that what they wear does provoke attacks, just like what chavs wear make them all look as bad as each other

Back
Top Bottom