Wierd workmates' names

Soldato
A guy I worked with was called Arthur King, but everywhere in the company, including his office door and name-tag on overalls...Mr. A King always had an extra 'W' and 'N' added either side of the 'A' usually in Permanent Marker.

Man of Honour
Bloke who i used to work with who's a sprayer has the nickname Ghandi cus looks a bit like Ghandi (although everyone pronounced it gan-die where as i have always said gan-de) which i found funny enough in itself, then i found out his real name is steven hawkins :D
If he ever had to right his name on anything it would always end up with 'in space' written next to it :D

Not from South Wales by any chance was he? I know someone who had a car painted by a bloke he called "Ghandi"

Soldato
There's a bloke called Matt Locke at one of the companies i support. In another one is Paul Wheeler, not so funny i know but the naming convention for user names means he logs on using PWHEE :D. Can't believe no one has mentioned the famous Randy Bender.

Associate
A friend of mine frequently deals with a guy called Wayne King

I've always giggled about his name, but I was introduced for him a couple of weeks when I met my friend for lunch. "Matt this is Wayne King"

I could barely stop myself laughing, he must have thought I was a right bell.

Soldato
There was a thread a while back about people found on companies' e-mail address books with funny names. We want proof!

mikehuntxr9.gif

Soldato
I used to laugh at one of the entries in the company phone book: Phillip Faultless. It was entered as FAULTLESS, Phil. :D

Also, one of of the guys at work has the nickname (which he doesn't mind) of "COCKNOSE".

"What's your name, mate?"

- "Just call me cocknose".

:D

Don
One of my mates at Uni who does computer science with me has the surname Hardware.

wow that is a strange name :)

not a strange name, more of an unfortunate one (and dead tight by the parents), there was a guy in my work called Mike Hunt, he didn't even ask to be called Michael

i thought it was a joke when my boss said "mike hunt said he needs more ink"

Back
Top Bottom