what to do with bangers!

Soldato
yeah, a few Halloweens ago we had some fireworks we were letting off by a lake and we shot one into said lake and to out surprise it still went off :D

Associate
1) Buy some cheap bread rolls.
2) Take a roll, cut in half, place banger inside - it should look like a Hot-Dog.
3) Light banger, throw into a swarm of pigeons.

Soldato
I had some a while back that were rather powerful, a tin can would be completely destroyed (keep in mind these were little 2" ones), the apple grenades were quite good too.

Soldato
yeah, a few Halloweens ago we had some fireworks we were letting off by a lake and we shot one into said lake and to out surprise it still went off :D

Yeah some do go off underwater
When I was around 13 we used to buy screamers, light them and hold above drains till the fuse had gone inside the firework then drop into a drain, would hear it going through the water and then splash out the top :p

Quite dangerous holding it for that long though :p

Soldato
open petrol cap on friends car. Light banger. Push banger down petrol cap. Run as fast as your legs will carry you :D

I just :D my head off at that, i wouldn't like to be your enemy if thats what you'd do to a friend lol.

This reminds me of a few years ago, I bought a massive rocket to set off at new years. I must have pushed the stick too far into the frozen ground a few hours before i set it off and it didn't lift into the air and blew my fence panel over. Was best firework ever tho lol.

Empty all bangers into a steel container and put fuse through a drilled hole in top for a man size explosion*

* There is a high probability you will die if you try this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Find a long metal tube with a diameter not too much bigger than the banger, stick in in the ground or cap one end tightly then drop banger and watch it fly, might not work every time, if not put something else in after it, small bouncy balls would be good or other soft things.

Back
Top Bottom