How do you fix fans to a 120.3 rad?

Soldato
I bought a 120.3 rad a while ago from MM, but it didn't come with any screws to attach the fans.

Where can I get these screws from? I tried some M3 bolts, and they didn't work... does anyone know the thread that is used, or should I try some self tappers?

I think the rad is the PA120.3, but I'm not 100% sure on that...

Man of Honour
You could contact thermochill direct, I'm sure they will help you out. You could use self tappers but be VERY carefull not to puncture the rad.

Soldato
OP
Hi, http://www.thermochill.com/faq.html should be what you need...
Chris
I'm using yate loons, which have 4 long screw holes instead of 8 small ones, so I'm gonna have to get some real long screw... I think I found some at screwfix, and it should work safely with any luck. :)
You could contact thermochill direct, I'm sure they will help you out. You could use self tappers but be VERY carefull not to puncture the rad.
I've found some at screwfix - I'll pay 'em a visit tomorrow... :)I've got a sheet of metal I can put over the fins to protect them.

Soldato
Contact Thermochill if you don't want to pay for them :)

Their customer service is excellent, sending me 8x37mm screws, neoprene gasket and a bleed key. Very quick response from them and helpful!

Associate
Cheers mate you are a star, just called and they said they would send me 2 packs out too.cheers. If you put Y O U R in the forum its * them out lol. Is that now swearing?lol

Back
Top Bottom