AC Milan v Celtic UCL 4th Dec *Spoilers*

Soldato
Dunno about you guys but I can hardly believe that shaktar finished last - i thought they were the best team in the group - results just didnt seem to go their way. Even away to milan, they dominated the game and made dozens of chances but just couldnt close the deal so to speak. Milan had very few chances and managed to put them away

Tru

Tru

Soldato
OP
Dunno about you guys but I can hardly believe that shaktar finished last - i thought they were the best team in the group - results just didnt seem to go their way. Even away to milan, they dominated the game and made dozens of chances but just couldnt close the deal so to speak. Milan had very few chances and managed to put them away

Shaktar are deceptively good. Their Brazilian players and attacking style make them good to watch but they are tactically naive and lacking in cohesion.

If we hadn't gifted them a 2 goal start back in August, the group would have been done and dusted last week.

Soldato
Yeah - if they had a decent manager, they would be dangerous - they spent £45 million on their squad this season and also in the season before is that right?

Associate
Shaktar are deceptively good. Their Brazilian players and attacking style make them good to watch but they are tactically naive and lacking in cohesion.

If we hadn't gifted them a 2 goal start back in August, the group would have been done and dusted last week.

and if they had not gifted you a last kick of the ball goal, the group would be done and dusted as well, same with milan ...all ifs and buts

Tru

Tru

Soldato
OP
and if they had not gifted you a last kick of the ball goal, the group would be done and dusted as well, same with milan ...all ifs and buts

You've missed (or ignored) my point. You said you think Shaktar are the best team in the group, I say they might play pretty football but that doesn't win you matches. This has nothing to do with when goals were scored.

Back
Top Bottom