Who here plays Xbox360 on a samsung LCD TV?

Soldato
R87 32" here. Use VGA and it looks stunning - finally got the settings all looking their best although Im not sure what to do about HD-DVD as it looks crap - I think I need to switch to component when I want to watch a movie but I havent tried it yet :o

Associate
Using an L32R87 here over component though will be trading up for an elite as soon as I have my PC upgrade outta the way. You can even read the dead rising text on it :D

Soldato
Yeah got the 40" and the 360 is stunning on VGA. Component is not as good though as the picture is less sharp although colours are slightly more colourful.

Associate
I bought an LE32R87 earlier this year for using with my Xbox 360 and I love it.
I like it so much that I recently bought a second one for the living room :)

Associate
I bought a 32" R87 (s-pva panel) for my living room a few months back and liked so much that I bought a 26" R87 for my bedroom.

I was gonna get another 32" as the prices of both sets are similar but unlike the 26" you arn't guaranteed an s-pva panel. The 360 looks mint on both.

a lot of peeps don't like the design, or they believe the sets attract dust to easy, though personally I love the design and feel it doesn't attract dust more than any other sets on the market.

You even get a handy lint free cloth which if you use often enough will keep the set completely dust free. :)

Also the standard def quality of the r8 is very good when compared to the few budget hdtv's that I've had in the past.

Soldato
Got a 32" Sammy. LE32R51BDX i think. It's almost 2 years old now, but the 360 and HD material still look amazing on it. I'm waiting for a "must buy" TV come along before i replace it.

Associate
got a 32" sammy (can't remember specific model tbh) and i love it to bits. One quick question though, i've been using the 360 vga cable on my 2407 at a resolution of 1920x1200, now when i try and use it on my sammy it tells me the res isn't supported (res is higher then that of the tv) - the problem im having is theres no way to change the res unless i plug it back into my 2407 and change it down (2407 is at uni though and im at home :() anyone any ideas ? didn't want to start a whole new thread so figure i'd throw this out in this thread.

Soldato
OP
got a 32" sammy (can't remember specific model tbh) and i love it to bits. One quick question though, i've been using the 360 vga cable on my 2407 at a resolution of 1920x1200, now when i try and use it on my sammy it tells me the res isn't supported (res is higher then that of the tv) - the problem im having is theres no way to change the res unless i plug it back into my 2407 and change it down (2407 is at uni though and im at home :() anyone any ideas ? didn't want to start a whole new thread so figure i'd throw this out in this thread.
find someone local with a monitor that will go up to 1080p

Back
Top Bottom