What games are people buying with their psp's

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I keep looking at media sales and one thing that always stands out to me is that the psp seems to sell well enough but there always seems to be very little (if any) psp software in the top 40.

Are people buying 2nd hand games or is it something different?

For the people who have got a psp in the last few weeks what games did you get with it?

Soldato
How are you finding MGS: PO?

I really like it. In some ways it has better gameplay than the regular MGS games. There's a bit more depth to the gameplay because you recruit new team members instead of just using Snake. It's got a pretty good story too, and unlike most MGS spin off games, it's canon and leads on to the events of the original MG.

Soldato
The PSP has great marketing but not enough good games to back it up imo, especially considering the length its been out.

I am currently playing NHL07, Final Fantasy Tactics and Everybodys Golf.

Not many games on the horizon that i'm looking forward to, FF1 and FF2 are the only ones and those are remakes.

Soldato
:eek: That would be sick, but I doubt it will work on a PSP slim and my skills :(

It does work with a Slim, all you need is a 'Tool' battery, I think mine was made by Datel. Froogle will probably be able to help you find one, they cost about £7. Then all you need is a few files you can get by searching google to put on a memory stick.

Associate
Not sure how much i can say on here but yeah im playing PS1 games on my psp SLIM at the moment (great having a 8gig card!) original MGS, FF9 and Resident evil 2! all full screen and work 100%

i did a lot of research first which helped as it can be a bit confusing at first. But it all takes no longer than 5 minutes to actually do!

Back
Top Bottom