Anyone else pulling an all nighter like me?

Soldato
I'm pulling an all nighter. I've got my second programming assessment and I'm very far behind. About 38 hours in and I'm only on task 1 of 3. It's got to be done by Friday with a write up as well.
All fun, haha.

bad planning that mate.

I only leave stuff last minute that everyone else has completed to a high standard, then i do the general little personal bits n bobs work and get 'stuck' on programming and a combined class effort will see my coding pretty much do itself haha.

Soldato
i think i will have to, ive got a java assignment in, another 6 hours of work i reckon at least and needs to be in at half 3 this afternoon :( i just cant focus on it though im going home on thursday and just wanna get out of this place now...:(

Soldato
Good luck with it either way..

Cheers

peetee said:
bad planning that mate.

I only leave stuff last minute that everyone else has completed to a high standard, then i do the general little personal bits n bobs work and get 'stuck' on programming and a combined class effort will see my coding pretty much do itself haha.

Not bad planning, I have being trying to do it, I just can;t haha. I've missed loads of lectures so don't know how to code half the stuff. i'm just reading out a book, learning new things, trying it, find out it's wrong then starting over. :p

Soldato
i was muckin, yea thats usually my problem, did you have a valid excuse for missing the lectures or are you just a lazy badly motivated bum like me?

I just flunked a spanish module i took as an option with a few silly mistakes, and mostly down to me not attending apart from one week before exam. bit gutted that i never since theres some extreme poontang in my class! I just spent an hour and a half looking at lady bumps earlier, its been WEEEEEKS :|

Soldato
I take it today is the last day of the term? My ex (who I live with) is doing some degree/masters in HR and Business management. She was meant to be doing some studying last night to prepare for the presentation she has to do tonight.

She only does Wednesday 2pm -9pm but with her finishing work late last night and not getting back home till 8pm then having to be in back at work at 4am this morning, she didnt have time. Her work place is messing her whole chance of passing this course. Its costing 3k (paid by work) but if she doesnt pass it after the 3 years shes on it. Half of the cost has to be paid by her back to the company.

Good luck with all your cramming you have done and hope it all worked out fine.

Bless her she will be ****** when she finsishes uni tonight. Up at 2.30am work till 12, drive 60 miles to uni back in Derby and then 7 hours doing uni work. Then back to work for some night shift till 3 am tomorrow morning.. back in at 7am.:(

Hope she does ok..

Soldato
I finally handed in my last assignment today, last two days I've had two assignments, both which I completed in the morning it was due in, and had less than 3 hours sleep each night.

I've still not slept and just did kickboxing, an hour of almost pure fitness... Tonight will be the best sleep of my life - with nothing to get up to either.

Caporegime
I shall be doing an all nighter...

Im going out, but im at a mates waiting for him to get ready... but he is taking freaking ages to get ready he is worse than a woman!

And then its back home to do 3 chem assignments and two java assignments (depending if i can do the Java that is)

Back
Top Bottom