XBLA: GripShift

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Anyone got this today? 800points.

A direct port from a PSP game and it plays brilliant.

Similar to MarioKart only with puzzles, platforms, etc, definately got a real good feel to it - and multiplayer too!

Soldato
Nope but I did pick up Arkadian Warriors. It seems like a nice enough Gauntet/Baldur's gate (the xbox version) game. I doubt it was worth buying but my wife said she liked the look and wanted something to play together; always a win.

Soldato
Saw screens of this, looked pretty good.
First arcade game other than doom that i've really been interested in.
Hopefully they'll bring out Carmageddon one day .. even zombie mode will do, doesn't have to be blood mode, although it helps.

Caporegime
seems ok, handling feels a little strange to me, not as similar to Trackmania as i thought it would be. I may have bought this had i not got Puzzle Quest and Switchball yesterday (both excellent by the way)

~J~

~J~

Soldato
OP
Switchball and this have to be my fave games on XBLA.

Been playing GripShift a good few hours now and have got use to the handling.

Some of the courses at later levels (I think there's about 120) are pretty tough and had a couple of MP games which are absolutely manic.

I thought it would be like Trackmania, which I enjoyed, but this is definately a more racing game with some good puzzles thrown in, although the only one's I hate are the warps.

Caporegime
I liked it but its not that different to mad tracks which I already have and no one plays. I took the time to go through the stacks of downloaede arcade demo's that I havent touched for ages. Arkadian Warriors is pretty good. The rest I will skip, I have 15 paid for XBLA games I rarely touch.

Back
Top Bottom