Finally Its Here! The Coolest DVD EVER!!!

Soldato
Thats right people, this has made my year :D

As soon as i saw it available i bought it - no questions asked - my favourite 80s cartoon of all time, i watched this so much as a kid!

M.A.S.K (Mobile Armoured Strike Kommand)

So gooooooood

the DVD is 4 Disc, and has Episodes 1-38 (75 in total, so hopefuly Volume 2 is just around the corner!) I think this one was out in early October - i ashamed to have only just found it! :(

mask1.JPG

mask2.JPG

mask3.JPG

The intro on youtube if you dont remember!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-vSD8DliZ1w

Caporegime
I seriously think your title should carry a footnote* disclaimer, because it's blatantly a lie. That DVD is neither cool, nor is it the "coolest DVD ever".

Man of Honour
I seriously think your title should carry a footnote* disclaimer, because it's blatantly a lie. That DVD is neither cool, nor is it the "coolest DVD ever".

It is cool, but its not the coolest DVD ever.

However, we're talking about a hockey player that thinks he is Superman, so I'm not entirely surprised :p

Soldato
I've got a few 80's DVD's from some of the classic TV series that I grew up watching.

So much of a disappointment watching them now. Don't spoil the memories by re-living them!

Associate
When I saw the box and heard the name I was like WTF is this rubbish.

But..

Just watched the trailer, and now I remember. This cartoon was wikid, who could forget the flying delorean type car!!! Nice purchase!

Soldato
OP
That is so true, some things don't age that well and I have a feeling that this DVD is one of them.
How much was it?

£14.99

730mins of MASK

Im on the 11th Episode at the moment, quality stuff!!!

I love reliving things like this though - last year i watched all 10 seasons of TMNT lol!!

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Whenever I dig out old cartoons I watched as a kid I'm always disappointed and think "why the hell did I watch this crap?", then I remember it was because I was a dumb kid back then and I'm a grown up now and it takes more to push my buttons.

Back
Top Bottom