Champions League 11th & 12th Dec **SPOILERS**

Soldato
RvP Adebayor
Rosicky Diaby Cesc Walcott
Clichy Gallas Toure Sagna
Almunia
That would be good, but Cesc is a bit on the "probably not" side of "maybe" unfortunately. :(

Which means either Diarra or Gilberto really. Or my cunning plan of Walcott - Diaby - Rosicky - Eboue, but I doubt that happening.

Thought Song aquitted himself fairly well tonight. Not amazing, and he needs to put himself about a bit more if he's going to be a defensive mid, but he linked in quite well. Likewise, Denilson was a lot better than the last few games I've seen him in.

We didn't really try after the first goal though. It was too easy, and the lack of a challenge made us a bit lazy in honesty. That's why we got caught out near the end and almost regretted it. Bloody close miss by them at one point too, sailed just wide.

Soldato
That would be good, but Cesc is a bit on the "probably not" side of "maybe" unfortunately. :(

Which means either Diarra or Gilberto really. Or my cunning plan of Walcott - Diaby - Rosicky - Eboue, but I doubt that happening.

Thought Song aquitted himself fairly well tonight. Not amazing, and he needs to put himself about a bit more if he's going to be a defensive mid, but he linked in quite well. Likewise, Denilson was a lot better than the last few games I've seen him in.

We didn't really try after the first goal though. It was too easy, and the lack of a challenge made us a bit lazy in honesty. That's why we got caught out near the end and almost regretted it. Bloody close miss by them at one point too, sailed just wide.

Aye there was a bit of wishful thinking in having Cesc back. I'd rather Rosicky (not going to happen) or Denilson partnered Diaby if he isn't. I'm not won over by Song, his passing leaves a lot to be desired.

Back
Top Bottom