Who out there is still a Airsoft fan (pic inside)

Associate
OP
I love that our "government" has yet again, managed to turn this lovely bit of "legislation" into a money rinsing enterprise.

For "administration costs" no doubt.

Yeh that right. The bit that make me laugh the most is that its not a imatation if its got bright geen orange and the reat of the colours. So who to say any one with a real gun or any type will spray theres

Soldato
Does this count.....:cool: not exactly airsoft tho

CZ1.JPG

Associate
Yeh that rite mate anything that classed as a imatation firearm is illigal

Only if it's firing under 1.35J. Over that and it's classed as an air weapon, and you can still buy them even if it looks like a real gun. Granted it can only be over the counter sales and you have to be 18, but it's enough to make the airsoft RIF ban look stupid.

Soldato
Just to clear it up, you don't need to be registered at all to airsoft or own guns, you only need to be registered to help prove you are a skirmisher to some retailers, it only covers Realistic imitations so anyone over 18 may buy a gun which has 51% or more of it in of of the approved unrealistic colours. You need to be a Skirmisher (and some other defences) to buy Realistic Imitations but not imitations with 51% apporved colour.

They are not illegal to own by anyone, the Act only covers items purchases after the 1st of October, All accessories are not covered and may be purchased by anyone, be they metal body's, new stocks grips and other such items. Though some shops may refuse to sell you certain items together if they think they may be used outside the law.

Any Skirmisher can modify IFs (Imitation Firearms) into RIFs (Realistic Imitation Firearms) regardless of age, though you must be over 18 to buy the two-tone guns in the first place, and an over 18 Skirmisher to buy the RIFs. Any Skirmisher can also import but considering in most cases this includes buying it's out for under 18's.

I have a Walther PPK like this

http://www.airguns-online.co.uk/CO2%20Walther%20PPK%20lge.jpg[IMG]

Is this any good? I just bought one day from a local shop, keep meaning to sell it, anyone know of anywhere I can advertise it?[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't know without knowing more details about it, like make and model, as for selling you could try [url=http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/][u]Arnies[/u].[/url]

Back
Top Bottom