SPL Season 2007/2008 Thread **Spoilers**

Soldato
McGeady hatrick, what a player.

The best in Scotland!

I expected us to win and play well again tonight. Seems to be the way with this team, they get to a point where you get raging at their poor performances and then they seem to get a kick up the arse and play to what they are capable of again. It's very frustrating.

Man of Honour
Hibernian 1-1 Falkirk
Kilmarnock 3-3 Gretna
Motherwell 3-0 Aberdeen
Rangers 2-1 Hearts
St Mirren 0-3 Dundee Utd

Damn Lee McCulloch, damn him and the horse he rode in on, but it does sound as if the first half was pretty much all Rangers.

Associate
The Rangers result is a good one given their energy sapping game on Wednesday.

It was handed to them on a plate due to one of the worst goalkeeping errors I've ever seen.

I don't blame Kurskis, it's not his fault he gets picked. I blame the useless ***** that pick him. It's blatantly obvious that he's completely and utterly out of his depth and has been hung out to dry by whoever our manager is this week.

Associate
Inverness CT 3-2 Celtic

"Inverness Caley Thistle came from two goals behind to record an amazing victory over Scottish champions Celtic."

Soldato
Aye, it just goes to show that theres no such thing as an easy game inthis league anymore - there seem to be more and more shock results with every passing season

Associate
There`s absolutely no guarantee Rangers will win their 2 games they have in hand either. Their last 2 league performances have been poor.

Makes for an exciting season though and I still think Rangers can nick this title.

Associate
It could go either way and I still think that the likes of Motherwell, Aberdeen and Hibs will have a big hand in deciding where it goes

I wouldn`t single out any teams as having a bigger hand in deciding than any other team. Rangers and the Orcish hooped hoarde from Hell are as likely to lose points to each other as they are against the likes of ICT.

Jolly exciting stuff.

Permabanned
It could go either way and I still think that the likes of Motherwell, Aberdeen and Hibs will have a big hand in deciding where it goes

Hibs will need to pick their game up soon though, Saturday was pretty awful in terms of defense, so many loose touches straight into the paths of Falkirk players. It's lucky they weren't very good with their finishing.

Associate
Celtic on an awful run of form, well for them in recent seasons!!! Strangely quiet tonight from the other half of the OF posters? Even if the tic loose there is a rant or mumble about the lack of something when things arent right.....

On a better note for us Gers supporters, if we can get full points from games in hand its possible to be 6 or 9 points ahead of Celtic depending on the New Year Result :D I didnt see that comming so quickly after Watty taking over at the helm....

Hopefully onwards and upwards :D

Soldato
If Rangers do win tomorrow and go to the top of the league, I will be the first to admit you deserve it.

Celtic are just wrong just now. No idea why. Just holding it together and no more.

However, on the other hand, if Rangers don't take advantage of us only getting one win in six games, then questions need to be asked there also.

We are there for the taking right now.

Soldato
Aye Celtic's poor run of form continues and they seriously have to get it together for the travels to Dundee Utd on Boxing Day.

On a side note, has Lee McCulloch been charged with GBH yet? :p

Back
Top Bottom