Passport Photo Banned

Caporegime
OT: Hey G-Man, you got a bigger pic of your sig? Can I haz it?

Lol, this is all I have:

lvstripatnightjn4.jpg

Soldato
Yes, it can be. But it is also possible that it is not, therefore assuming they are automatically synonymous to attempt sarcasm is illogical.

CBS said:
But suggesting that Islam does not place restrictive values on 'modesty' that we do not share is incorrect.

CBS said:
markyp23 said:
Where has anybody suggested that?

It has been inferred

So when you have used both words in the same context I can only assume they mean the same thing. Regardless, nobody suggested or inferred anything and it seems you were introducing an idea with no relevance so you can criticise it.

Permabanned
I have not read all this thread and I am totally against over the top political corectness but if people wanna be Muslim in their own country who are we to say they cannot.

It is simply a case of showing respect when you visit other countries, it doesn't mention muslims in the UK.

Say a woman from a African tribe had her baps out, would that be OK?

Permabanned
Depends how hot she is.

LOL I concur but you know what I mean, if it is legal in Africa (example) to have your baps out on your passport and you got to the UK passport control and they would be all happy (if they were male) (potentially offended if female).

Soldato
Let me guess before I look. Does it have something to do with muslims??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh dear what a supprise yes it does.

What a blooming joke, always blowing things out of proportion. What the **** is this country coming to. :mad:

Soldato
anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that its all sensationalist rubbish.

I agree with this man, and I have a plan to solve the energy crisis. We can split the entire world into people who read the mail and the other half will be Guardian readers. Mail readers will be walled up to die from their own stupidity, whereas Guardian readers will create a society of high intelligence, powered exclusively by their exaggerated sense of self-satisfaction.

Caporegime
They didn't even say it wouldn't be accepted they didn't reject it, the clerk said off her own bat that it she had heard something about a photo not getting through because of exposed skin, and so the mother went off to get new ones, then call the paper, she could have just handed it over any way and it would have been approved.

Although as is had already been signed off etc, it would have presumably already been approved :/

Back
Top Bottom