working with snakes...

Soldato
Hi,

all companies have em, devious , sly people who for some ppl you cannot relate to even if you try, before long you start questioning yourself when blatently you've never worked with 4 - 5 people who just dont want to acknowledge your existence unless they have too..

how did u deal with it? ;)

Caporegime
so what problem are you having, cause being devious is usually very different from ignoring some one which is what this sounds like.

Soldato
OP
been ignored but I think the root problem is due to the people I work with being devious and sly and insecure as I am the newboy well 8 weeks on monday and the women there all of similar age just seem to prefer to ignore me blatently...

at the start it wasnt so blatent but now it is..for example they seperate into packs and discuss their weekend activities or for example they will ask eachother for help or when they have to ask me a work related question they will ask the manageress and go through her when they could just ask me the same question..

ive never had this issue before , i have always gotten on well with previous work colleagues some of which are good friends today like I speak to them despite not working with them etc...

so why is this place different, when I have never pushed my experience down their throat? never been arrogant, it is a very small company, they know i am experienced, it doesnt bother me that they dont ask me work related questions less to deal with tbh and more time for me to concentrate / focus on my work but they could at least try and be nice surely...Im not working with kids they are all late 20's similar age to me and all married also..

im bamboozled big time, so much so Im thinking of jacking it in...

Caporegime
being devious-sly and insecure

For a start these two are generally mutually exclusive, tackes confidence to be a manipulative git, have you tried talking to them rather than waiting for them to talk to you?

Do you smell?

Do you touch your self at work?

Do they?

Soldato
OP
thats quite good for u

usually its urine or is that the aftershave they sold you as a cover for the latest hugo boss..

nah seriously biscuits is better then the B.O. you usually reak of, your doing well ;)

Soldato
snakeslm1.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom