happy xmas to me

Don
rented something a bit special to drive to the alps in....

db91.jpg

db92.jpg

db93.jpg

db94.jpg

db95.jpg

costing a fortune but who cares you only live once

the engine note is something else

Permabanned
Congrats, not sure renting a car is something I would do when it comes to auto economics, judging by past threads if you half heartedly saved for a year you could probably put a deposit down on something like this?

Edit: can we get some more shots of the interior, also, what do the P R N D buttons do? I'm guessing its an auto and there the gear selection but im hoping not.

Associate
Congrats, not sure renting a car is something I would do when it comes to auto economics, judging by past threads if you half heartedly saved for a year you could probably put a deposit down on something like this?

Edit: can we get some more shots of the interior, also, what do the P R N D buttons do?

Park Reverse Neutral Drive

Soldato

Edit: can we get some more shots of the interior, also, what do the P R N D buttons do? I'm guessing its an auto and there the gear selection but im hoping not.

Those will be the basic gear selection buttons, and you can see the paddles behind the steering wheel for when manual control is required.

Back
Top Bottom