Racing a new scooby unmarked police

Soldato
Yeah I know, not good, 07 reg scooby giving it some up my arse, of course I didnt slow down, 5 mins later beautiful blue lights started shining out of the grill and bumper.
He asked me to get in his car and how fast I was going (70mph limit) I guessed @ 89mph wasnt far wrong @ 86mph average, told me to take my time and he wasnt going to give me a ticket as it was xmas!!!!
Why he let me go????
Very very lucky shave, a lesson learnt for me! Flash unmarked cop cars!! BEWARE!!!

Permabanned
I was having a rather fast jolly down the A42 with an unmarked "training" car. After a while they go past for the umpteenth time and they looked at me smiling and pointing to look at the back of the car. Which had a sign saying Police Driver Training..

:p

Soldato
An XR3i decided to race us while we were in the TT the other week and stormed off ahead on the dual-carriageway right up the backside of a black Octavia VRS...the chavver soon backed off when the octy flashed the blue lights as a polite "**** off from up my bumper" message!

Associate
I haven't seen a thread about this! Pictures required :D

Will do, the car is filthy at the moment but as soon as I get a chance to clean it I'll post a thread.

Here is a quick preview though (photo taken by the people selling the car, not me).

250696-3b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom