Vodka + ??? = Win

Caporegime
I've never been a big fan of vodka, probably due to swigging it neat as a youth. I recently had a double vodka and coke and quite frankly thought it didn't contain alcohol. Is it really that tasteless?

Man of Honour
I've never been a big fan of vodka, probably due to swigging it neat as a youth. I recently had a double vodka and coke and quite frankly thought it didn't contain alcohol. Is it really that tasteless?

Nope that's the downside of vodka - for some reason you can loose taste of it. I swear everytime I go home and drink lemonade and coke I taste vodka in it.

Associate
Nope that's the downside of vodka - for some reason you can loose taste of it. I swear everytime I go home and drink lemonade and coke I taste vodka in it.

I managed to only gain an adverse reaction to it, if i smell or taste neat vodka i will physically cringe. Well only if it's poor quality stuff.

But it does go well with lemonade + lime cordial or with iron bru. I do like the sound of the gingerbeer idea though.

Soldato
Apple and mango.

I don't think coke is a good mixer at all. The point of having a mixer with vodka is to disguise the taste and coke doesn't do that very well at all.

Associate
Do not mix with cordial. I had nasty experience in years ago and it all ended up on my hall's lawn at 2am. Oh dear.

yup i will hold my hand up to that one god, i was out cold after drinking a good few with orange cordial...never again il do that the after taste in the morning after boffing sticks around for days.

Man of Honour
Vodka with irn bru is good and if you want a shot to really get you going you need an afterbucca aftershock of your choice plus sambucca tastes quite nice and gets you on your way

Soldato
I managed to only gain an adverse reaction to it, if i smell or taste neat vodka i will physically cringe. Well only if it's poor quality stuff.

But it does go well with lemonade + lime cordial or with iron bru. I do like the sound of the gingerbeer idea though.

Thats just due to me forcing you (and me) to down neat quad shots :p

Soldato
there is a pre made vodka mixer out there that is rather nice called Pomtini, sounds a bit gay, but it was good. 5% and tastes of pomegranate. go find some!

Back
Top Bottom