Do you garage your car?

Associate
Apologies if a similar thread has already been started.

It dawned on me tonight that out of the whole street, we are one of the only ones to garage one of ours cars nightly. Do you have access to a garage? If so, do you use it for your car?

Soldato
Nope, sits on the drive.

However, the RSV is sat in the equivalent of a 2008 Fort Knox.

I could perhaps deal with having my car nicked off the drive, but my bike?.

No way!!!.

Man of Honour
nope, my dads is in the garage, my car would'nt fit in and even if i could use the garage i probably wouldn't.. dont fancy getting wet messing about in the raining unlocking it ect

Soldato
Ours is an extra storage room, has fridge and shoes etc in it...

Besides, ours is that small we cant even fit a 1 series or a Mini in it... would be lucky if we could get a Ka in it to be honest..

Soldato
Ours is an extra storage room, has fridge and shoes etc in it...

Besides, ours is that small we cant even fit a 1 series or a Mini in it... would be lucky if we could get a Ka in it to be honest..

Same, I could drive in but I'd have to pull in the wing mirrors and get out the boot.

Associate
We have a double garage. My Leon and Dads 407 both go in easily. I think there's only one other house that uses their garage for their car in this street.

Soldato
of course, can't stand having it sat outside all the time, exposed to the elements, no way! It is beyond me how people can own a garage and not park their car in it.

Back
Top Bottom