Do you garage your car?

Soldato
too much effort on a cold rainy morning tbh, i'd rather just jump in and drive

you just contradicted yourself. You could get into a warm(er) car without raindrops all over the windows and drive off comfortably whilst having full vision out of the side windows and mirrors.

Man of Honour
yep mine used to be like that, so I hired a skip and threw the whole lot out, I don't miss any of it.

You have your own garage? I thought you lived with your parents. My parents would go made if I took over their garage and threw all their stuff in a skip.

Vix

Vix

Associate
We have a single car garage - and four cars. So yes we do garage *a* car, but it's neither of our daily drives. We'd probably argue about who got the garage anyway. Oh and I can't lift the door :(

Soldato
[TW]Fox;10773998 said:
You have your own garage? I thought you lived with your parents. My parents would go made if I took over their garage and threw all their stuff in a skip.

they encouraged me to do it actually.

Soldato
got a garage but car won't fit in :(

Thread reminds me when my old man first got his renault safrane him trying to get it in his old garage :D Was never going in!

Associate
Nope I don’t have a garage:( Although I have a two car drive and only one car, its fun to watch the parking chaos on the street on an evening :D

Soldato
Garage mine mainly as it means I don't need too scrape ice off the car in the morning. Girlfriend put her car in once but decided it was too much trouble. Most folk in the street don't put there car in the garage but one guy has a Chaterham 7 he seems to work on all the time in his garage.

Soldato
I agree, the 300 is going to waste. However, the BMW is not my mums, and yes, as a matter of fact I do park my car in the garage, how deranged would you have to be to go on about something which isn't even true.

Just for you, here is a repost of a pic I took for the 'dirty dirty' thread last week.
dirty001-1.jpg

Clearly parked in the garage.

Back
Top Bottom