If you're in the mod team and want banning post in here

Soldato
OP
24 bans and counting :)
going for a record gilly?

now all we need is a change to rules that sigs must be less than 9k and zefan can play too :)

Permabanned
There is nothing funny about someone who is supposed to be respected and is supposed to keep the forum in check, stop stupid posts and generally be someone forum users should look upto making stupid posts and doing the exact thing they are trying to stop.

It just makes people realise that some people don't deserve the power as they obviously cannot handle it. I was banned for 4 days for 1 mild swear word. I am not complaining because I did break the rules and I "did my time" but meh double standards and all that.

Caporegime
There is nothing funny about someone who is supposed to be respected and is supposed to keep the forum in check, stop stupid posts and generally be someone forum users should look upto making stupid posts and doing the exact thing they are trying to stop.

It just makes people realise that some people don't deserve the power as they obviously cannot handle it. I was banned for 4 days for 1 mild swear word. I am not complaining because I did break the rules and I "did my time" but meh double standards and all that.

I smell... bannination.

Soldato

Someone buy this guy a beer.

Then ban him :D

Soldato
46565375ip8.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom