• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

B Grade** Leadtek GeForce 8800 Ultra Leviathan ***Water-Cooled***

Soldato
Oh, well erm only the wc and card bits then.
Tbh it's not THAT cheap, I'be bought a compelte B grade asus P5B deluxe wifi/ap for 35€ ( 25 ish quid) just coz it's been RMA'd, but it even came in retail box with all the bits n bobs, works perfectly.

RMA'd stuff or repaired stuff just is a lot cheaper even if it's mostly perfectly fine n workin.

Soldato
I reckon they buy job lots of stuff and then dump them out with no warranty at cost. They had very large quantities of EVGA 680i Black Pearl boards recently for less than half the new price but with full EVGA warranty, so you know I bought a couple;)

Man of Honour
Lots of people probably bought them thinking they had standard coolers on them. Yes, I'm quite aware there is a significant price difference between this and the standard cooler, but the limits of human stupidity and ineptitude (when reading product descriptions) are non-existent

Associate
I reckon they buy job lots of stuff and then dump them out with no warranty at cost. They had very large quantities of EVGA 680i Black Pearl boards recently for less than half the new price but with full EVGA warranty, so you know I bought a couple;)

That probley right buy loads of them real cheap make a good profet

Soldato
LOL gibbo looks to be off his head :p

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BG-224-AS&groupid=595&catid=596&subcat=683

ASUS Extreme N6600GT Top Series is positioned on the performance products and the most complete solution for the 3D and video application market.

Quick we can play crysis! :p

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BG-030-XF&groupid=595&catid=596&subcat=683

Originally sold at £549.00+VAT

it also costs more than a GTX :o

Soldato
that could be the case,

but wouldnt they have the original manu. warranty as well? Ie the full 1 year or even more with some products?

I'm guessing if they were a returned item, then they warranty will be ticking along and you'd get whatever is left.

Soldato
Quite tempted by the GTX...£210 is very very cheap, cheaper than the G92 GTS's are going for.

Worth a buy at that price?

Back
Top Bottom