Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard for Pre-Order!

Caporegime
Due very soon :cool:

KB-033-RA_400.jpg

BUY NOW!

Soldato
with all the reviews ihave read saying its a tarantula with bits like dock removed to make it smaller and cheaper it seems odd that it has an identical price?

Aod

Aod

Soldato
i'm not paying 76 quid for a keyboard that doesn't have any LCD screens in it.
i'm DEFINITELY not paying 76 quid for a keyboard in US layout!

Soldato
So what happens when you get fragged in a game or you get annoyed and bash the keyboard - its £76 down the drain. I think its better to stick to cheaper boards myself!

Soldato
I have questions. :)

- Is there going to be one with UK layout?
- If so any idea roughly when?
- If there is to be a UK one will it be sensibly priced? Is the US one just excessively priced because you are having to import them specially?

I was really looking forward to getting this keyboard but the price really is ridiculous.

Associate
How much??? And US Layout? So if you buy one, and want to complain how expensive it was, you can't even type £76!!! :D (Perhaps you meant to type out $76 Jedifragger? ;))

I agree with AoD, Deluxe1 and mish. Get Razer to sort the price out on this product tbh.

Associate
the price on this is shocking? correct me if im wrong but the Lycosa was designed as a cut down version of the tarantula and is meant to be a lot cheaper than the tarantula. I read this keyboard was meant to be in the £50 bracket

Soldato
I could be wrong but i`m sure Gibbo said awhile back that it would be in the £50 bracket.

To me it doesnt even look as good as the keyboard its replacing.

Associate
bit steep..

been considering one of these myself and the two sites i've been looking at are £58 & £64 (inc VAT)

unfortunately the cheaper site just sold their last two - doh

Back
Top Bottom