How many X's ?

Associate
1 x to male mates if i remember
2 xx to girls

one of my mates (male) always puts loads of X when texting or talking on MSN to people but then again all my male mates put a x at the end of their texts and some girl i was seeing for a short while puts x as a full stop so they would be all over the text messages.
x

Soldato
I put just the one if it's its work related or to just a freind.
Saying that it's usually sarcastic, "Yeah i'll do that, love you babe x" :D

or 3 to my missus

2 just seems uneven.

Soldato
I only add an x for my girlfriend... on more occasion than one I've accidently done it whilst testing to my mum or friends - because it's almost a habit (90% of my texts goes to my girlfriend) - those occasion kinda freaked them out abit.

Caporegime
Or if you don't send them an x!

Why didn't I get an x, are you ok?

Whats up, do you not like me anymore?

No but you keep that up then you can **** off.

Soldato
I only add an x for my girlfriend... on more occasion than one I've accidently done it whilst testing to my mum or friends - because it's almost a habit (90% of my texts goes to my girlfriend) - those occasion kinda freaked them out abit.

:D

Been close to doing that a few times, luckily I realise and delete it just before I send.

Associate
for gf i usually put in the kiss smiley cause we both have sony ericssons
Picture%204.jpg

Anybody else,none.

Associate
my phone has funny wee animations which take up 6 characters, i sometimes put one if saying goodnight or something, usually cant be bothered though.

I do put smiley's in quit a lot though, i have been known to punctuate with them :)

Back
Top Bottom