super1.jpg

super2.jpg

super3.jpg

super4.jpg

super5.jpg

Wise Guy
Soldato
//wakes up

ooooooh, my head, what happened, my head hurts, hang on, erm, mandy, why does my [ASSE] hurt?;)

And where did all the water go from my watercooling system???:eek:

eek, g2g to work, ta ta.

//puff of dust as Bundles legs it when he realises he's about to be late for work:eek:

L c

L c

Associate
Originally posted by Mandex001
Im too young to remember it :D

Edti: ohh im 11days older than you :D

so u r !! doesnt it sux having a birthday just after christmas and new years, no one has any money left, and no one can be bothered to do anything exciting!!

Soldato
Originally posted by L c
so u r !! doesnt it sux having a birthday just after christmas and new years, no one has any money left, and no one can be bothered to do anything exciting!!

Exactly how I feel mate :(

one year I got a bucket of popcorn from my bro. woohoo. Thing was he bought it from where I work.

Yeah major suckage.

We used to go to a resturant in Oxford called Old Orleans for my birthday... havent been there for a while :(

Soldato
Originally posted by L c
ROFL!!!!!!!! but am i the only person who doesnt recognise this version of superman?! who is he!!
George Reeves, whom I assume was the first 'live' Superman in the 50s.

/edit - just been looking at the history of Superman and let's just say there have been some odd moments:

"Streaky the Super Cat and Comet the Super Horse also made brief introductions during this period. In 1958 a pilot of ‘The Adventures of Superpup’ starring midgets in costumes was filmed. Thankfully, the networks passed."

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Soldato
Think i may of had this one stashing a bit to long tbh.

starling.gif

looks like he could do with a dump:p

Also told this one where i was gonna stick the network cable.

chandler.jpg

The look says it all don't you think:D

Man of Honour
Hmm.. didnt know you had a blue faced Esso watch Bundles mate.. and is what you are doing with that hand not the very definition of a Plampff sah?

Back
Top Bottom