New series of 5th Gear?

Soldato
The annoying thing was they had three good cars on, it could have been a half decent show. Arguably it has more good cars than top gear and still fails. (awaits fail boat pictures)

Soldato
Jesus, if you lot hate it so much, stop watching it.

I quite enjoyed it. Johnny Smith is getting to be a decent, if quirky, presenter too.

Man of Honour
I'd still hit Vicki B-H though. If only to find out whether she makes that squealing noise then as well. the others I'd only hit with a baseball bat.

Quick question: has 5th gear EVER given a car a proper bad review? As opposed to a couple of minor criticisms?

M

Caporegime
I'd still hit Vicki B-H though. If only to find out whether she makes that squealing noise then as well. the others I'd only hit with a baseball bat.

Quick question: has 5th gear EVER given a car a proper bad review? As opposed to a couple of minor criticisms?

M

The budget is so low they don't dare. :p

Permabanned
all they do is talk about their ****ing competition, i can never stand to watch it for more than about 5 mins.

Thats just like saying, if you want to go fast in a 5 door hatchback, buy an Astra 1.4 LS :p

no, it's like saying "if you want a hatch back Ford, buy a Kia Picanto" because Jeep is a brand.

Associate
The offroading bit was pathetic, so he drives a front wheel drive car with 1 inch thick wheels into a rut and across a field for no interesting reason and compares it to a 4wd modern offroader. Surprised they didnt race it and compare it to a ferrari. What happened to proper car reviews, didn't say anything of use or interesting at all about the cars.

Also watching that twit Tiff try to show off how amazing he is was extremely boring.

The only good bit was seeing all those collectors cars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom