guitar hero 4 songs

Soldato
so if they decide to make a guitar hero 4 ( which they probably will)

what songs would you like to see on there?

i dont no if any of these are on the ps2 ones or not but a couple i would like are

ACDC - back in black
hayseed dixie - dueling banjos (i saw a vid of this but i think the song was made by a player)
chuck berry - johhny be goode
dire straights - money for nothing
eric clapton leyla
metallica - master of puppets
soad - byob

~J~

~J~

Soldato
TBH I'd be more than happy to pay TWICE as much money if they did an 80's compilation of GOOD songs.

Anything from Frankie Goes to Hollywood to Duran Duran, Depeche Mode to Queen and Bowie to Simple Minds. Anything would be brilliant.

Another thing I'd like to see is a free-play mode where you can do what you want, just hit a fret and it plays a note.

Baz

Baz

Soldato
Some Queen would be great, also less of the covers and more originals, Le Grange on GH3 isn't as good as the original :(

Some good 70's rock, like Bad Company, Led Zep, Free!

Oh and some more bluesey stuff from the likes of ZZ Top as well ;)

Baz

Baz

Soldato
GIVE ME SOME LED ZEP!!!!

Hendrix as well.

Oooh, forgot about Jimi... I want the 12 minute live version of Red House I have, that would be a wrist breaker :eek:

How hard would it be for them to make it so you can import an audio track into a guitar Hero game so you can have what you want? I realise this may kill the franchise though ;)

Associate
.....How hard would it be for them to make it so you can import an audio track into a guitar Hero game so you can have what you want? I realise this may kill the franchise though ;)

It would be VERY easy... just have a look at Frets on Fire for the PC, and you can see how simply each song is structured. :)

The main problem is copyright infringement

Soldato
Iron Maiden - Hallowed by the name (would be epic!)
Maybe a famous mettalica song (For whom the bell tolls?)
AC DC - TNT or Highway to hell
Guns n Roses - Paridise City / You could be mine, actually any song really
Muse - Plug in baby
The Offspring - any song from Ixnay on the Hombre - such as Meaning of Life
Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant
Any sort of 80's prog rock
Erm Bon Jovi - Livin on a prayer / It's my life
Then some new stuff to keep the GF happy

Associate
They should get their act in order with some decent (selection/pricing) DLC for 3 before they think of 4.

Ah, not such a money spinner though is it, as we'll all buy the same game AGAIN ;)

It's no wonder Rock Band is slaughtering GH3 (where it's available). I think GH3 have given it up as a lost cause at this point.

Back
Top Bottom