Do you find overweight people attractive?

Soldato
No way, find it absolutely repulsive.

Unfortunately being fat is now considered acceptable in society. If this wasn't the case we would have an obesity epidemic putting strain on the NHS just because people can't control what they put into their mouth.
Quoted for the truth.

I have no idea why it has become acceptable for people to be incredibly overweight. It's horribly unattractive, both men and women.

Although the same can be said for people who are "size 0" in some cases too. I don't mind girls with curves or even just larger/fatter than average all over their body (not just a huge belly). But to be majorly overweight should not be acceptable under any terms.

Associate
For me it's the lifestyle that just about always comes with obesity that turns me off.

laziness, carp meals, ranting about things they can't do because of their size, etc. Basically not being able to do much other than watching TV.

Obviously a broad statement, but quite true IME.

Soldato
Can't say I do...

If a girl is under 5"4, anything over size 10 looks way too big
If a girl is under 5"9 then 10 is perfect, 12 acceptable
If over 5"9, 10 is again good, as is 12

Sorry, if you're size 14 or above, you are more than likely overweight, overweight means over what your weight should be, and i don't find fat/overweight people attractive!

Harsh, but my opinion :)

Hit the gym fatty! :p

Soldato
What a great, constructive thread. Anyone that isn't 'slim' is likely to be lazy, dumb, blah blah blah. No personal insults but broad sweeping ones are acceptable. You can have an opinion but if it isn't towing the 'corporate line' then it's the wrong opinion. Lovely.

Associate
I really hate these threads. a lot. the unilateral hatred and, to be frank, unmitigated bigotry regarding overweight people beggars belief. This is not aimed at all of you, but i'm pretty sure that those people who it is aimed at will work it out.

I know you are super fit millionaires with supermodel girlfriends and laser powered helicopters, whos boots i am not good enough to lick, but please consider that we have feelings, and are, oddly enough, human beings first and foremost.

I weigh about 30 stone. So what. its not like it affects you in any way. im engaged to a wonderful girl, work hard 5 days a week like the next person, have friends, hobbies and what have you. I dont require special treatment (though more legroom on the bus would be nice, im 6'1")

as for 'should not be acceptable', who the hell are you to say I am not acceptable? Substitute "fat person" for "homosexual", and its illegal, its discrimination, boohoo, poor queers whatever shall we do.

People go out of their way to defend goths, hippies, muslims, jedis etc saying ' its their life, as long as it doesnt directly affect me, what does it matter? As soon as its an overweight person its 'i hate them all, they eat so much and have the audacity to breathe my air'

Cost the taxpayer money? probably not as much as the idiots who beat each other senseless after the pub, or who smoke themselves to death or even the 6 hour queue of sports related injuries we have to sit in in A&E in order to be seen because we managed to hack our own thumb off/electrocute ourselves/get a saucepan stuck on our heads.

To be honest, im used to taking crap from complete strangers for something that is none of their business and doesnt affect them at all. I'm used to dealing with constant casual insults. I'm used to constant prejudice and discrimination. It doesn't seem right or fair, but I'm used to it, and I'm fat, so what do you care?

TG

Man of Honour
What a great, constructive thread. Anyone that isn't 'slim' is likely to be lazy, dumb, blah blah blah. No personal insults but broad sweeping ones are acceptable. You can have an opinion but if it isn't towing the 'corporate line' then it's the wrong opinion. Lovely.

Can you quote the posts you're unhappy with for me?

Associate

Summed up greatly there Pebs :) People who start threads must know the course they are going to take.

Soldato
You're taking the comments in this thread far too personally.

Is that right? Do you know me? I'm not going to lose too much sleep over what a forum full of narcissitic sex gods thinks I may or may not look like, I promise you. I just wonder what the point of this thread really is, given that anyone that doesnt conform to the OP's 'opinion' is open to degrading, hurtful and utterly pointless comments under the guise of 'having an opinion'

Associate

/snigger

I'm sure we can see what this thread is all about. "Hey look! That bird is fat" "Fat people aren't attractive...unlike me because I'm not fat and a size 8 with BIG boobs" !If you don't have my figure then..well..just wait to be verbally attacked and humliated by all the flawless people in this thread"

Last edited:
Soldato
Not being a size 8 with massive bazookers, I'm far too lazy to do any such thing. An after all, this is just my opinion, feel free to dismiss it as the thick ramblings of a fat bird.

Thats just silly, size 8 should have big bazookas, save the massive for the size 10's!

Geez, you'll break thier backs with your demands! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom