[Rock Band] Why are we waiting....

Soldato
Anyone care to speculate why Rock Band is still not out here and why we don't even have a solid release date yet?

The only reason I could think of why the EU hasn't got it yet is down to the various languages they will need to translate the game into.

Any thoughts?

Soldato
I think it's because of hardware shortages - however they recently announced they will make seperate instruments available in the US soon :(

My import is still in customs ¬_¬ Been waiting for aaages :'(

Caporegime
Some info regarding the peripherals:

Taken from:
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/847/847492p1.html

ign said:
Rock Band Instruments Priced, Dated
Drum sets start shipping in February and guitars will roll out in April.
by Ryan Geddes

US, January 24, 2008 - Standalone Rock Band instruments will start shipping to stores in the United States next month, Harmonix, MTV and Electronic Arts announced today.

The Rock Band drum set will ship first, on Feb. 12, and will retail for $79.99. The wireless Fender Stratocaster guitar will begin shipping April 1 and will retail for $59.99. The announcement did not mention pricing or shipping information for a standalone Rock Band-branded USB microphone.

The PlayStation guitar will work with both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2, the announcement said, and $59.99 price tag is listed as being the same for both the PlayStation 2/3 and Xbox 360 guitars.

The standalone Rock Band software is currently available in stores, as is the game's special edition bundle, which includes a guitar, drum set, drum sticks, mic and game. The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 2 system bundles also come with a USB hub.

more info here:
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/24/rock-band-standalone-instruments-dated-priced/

rp2000

Associate
I dont know why, because it's on ebay for £150 plus £50 p&p, and it's properly going to be that much when it comes out thanks to companies forgetting to convert $ in to £ correctly.

Back
Top Bottom