Football Fixture weekend 26/27th **SPOILERS**

Soldato
Well as a Man Utd fan I hope he's hopeless! Nah seriously i think he's a top notch defender and in theory would be just what newcastle need BUT....Ive read many stories about his off the field activities and given that Boro seem so willing to let him go for the same price they paid for him it would suggest they are true. For this reason rather than injuries he's a major risk. If he sorts himself out he's a bargain IMO.

Caporegime
Havant played their hearts out and deserved the standing ovation at the end. Our first half performance was atrocious but we won and that's all that matters.

We really need a good performance soon because the players look desperately low on confidence and it's just providing more ammunition to Dumb and Dumber and the fickle supporters.

Soldato
On his game Woodgate is one of the best defenders this country has to offer...

But we all know how regular a player he isnt, he did go through a decent regular spell with boro though...

who knows, we need his quality in the centre of defence anyway.... Taylor will learn a lot.

Soldato
Was actually going to mention that he's a possible liability with regards to conduct. Who knows, with Butt, Smith Barton and Woodgate we might get a reputation for being a dirty side!

I hope under Keegan that we don't have to resort to those kind of tactics though.

Think Lemon sums it up quite nicely.

Panzer

Soldato
Well as a Man Utd fan I hope he's hopeless! Nah seriously i think he's a top notch defender and in theory would be just what newcastle need BUT....Ive read many stories about his off the field activities and given that Boro seem so willing to let him go for the same price they paid for him it would suggest they are true. For this reason rather than injuries he's a major risk. If he sorts himself out he's a bargain IMO.

I wouldnt worry, he isnt signing for newcastle.
Where ever he goes he wont be much help other than to other teams by draining his sides money on his wage bill and transfer fee while he sits out 2/3rds of the season on the treatment table.

Caporegime
I was just thinking the commentary has been pro-Chelsea. They aren't giving Wigan much credit at all. "It's been coming", actually, no, I didn't think it had. Wigan haven't done badly.

Associate
Well i thought we deserved something from the game but thats how we've been playing lately. Passed the ball well but didn't know what to do with it at the last hurdle.

Pitch certainly didn't help either :p Great goal by Sibierski and unlucky from Bent at the end but at least we can concentrate on the league now. ;)

Soldato
I was just thinking the commentary has been pro-Chelsea. They aren't giving Wigan much credit at all. "It's been coming", actually, no, I didn't think it had. Wigan haven't done badly.

I thought that all through the match - it was a very pro chelsea commentary and seeing as the whole Wigan team isnt even worth Anelka's most recent transfer fee, Wigan did fantastically, really thought they deserved a draw

Getting quite nervous about the Man Utd vs Spurs game later

(most of the stats say Man Utd should win, but MLawrenson has backed us to win so thats the main cause of my nerves hahaha)

Last edited:
Soldato
I cleverly booked a month ago (after checking Uniteds fixture list ofcourse) to go and see Aladdin at the Birmingham Hippodrome with my girlfriend today. Also said we'd go out for dinner before :/

Gonna record it and stick tape over my ears and watch it all tonight. Hoping to see Scholes back but I think Fergie said its more likely he'll be involved Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom